018

Yelena's Pov*

I was drinking vodka from a small flask. I watched as the kid my sister is attached to got drunk. His eyes looked dazed and his pupils were big like marbles. 

"Steve." Winter Soldier said in an low voice but you could hear the annoyance in his voice. Captain America sent him an warm smile as attempt to calm him and it somewhat did. "Sam. Leave him alone." Captain America sent him a glare looking in the mirror.

5 minutes Sam kept on and the Soldier got fed up and lunged at him. He immediately went for his throat with both hands. Sam choked and kicked him in the stomach. Then Steve got involved. "Stop! Let go of him! And Sam would stop messing with him?!" Steve sped up and accidently ran a stop light. Luckily there was no cop. 

"Can we get a bathroom stop?" I asked. This bus was getting too annoying and I could tell everyone felt antsy and annoyed. "Yeah there's no gas station but their is a restaurant up ahead." 

We pulled into the Chick-Fil-A parking lot. We made sure everyone had on their disguise and Vision just decided to stay in the car. 

Steve's Pov*

I kept a close eye on Sam and Bucky to make sure they didn't get in a fight. I also kept one on Rory. The reason he decided to drink Thor Asgaurdian Mead is beyond me. Anyway after every used the bathroom we all decided to order food. I asked what they wanted and it was a lot.

I ordered spicy chicken strips and waffle fries with buffalo and ranch sauce and a cola for Natasha and Yelena. I knew they like spicy food. I order Wanda a Deluxe chicken sandwich with a tea and waffle fries. 

Sam and Thor got a grilled cool wrap along with half lemonade and tea. I got two regular chicken sandwich. Rory got a Spicy chicken sandwich, Deluxe chicken sandwich, waffle fries, fruit, and fries. He better eat all of it. I ordered Bucky  a lot of Chick-Fil-A nuggets with BBQ sauce and waffle fries with vanilla milkshake. I remember every time we went to a diner when we saved out money he would go nuts for a vanilla milkshake. He never got any other flavor. It was his favorite. 

Needless to say it was a large bill but I didn't mind long as they ate what they asked for. Especially Rory. 

Their was a lady behind Bucky and me since he decided to stand beside me to make sure I was fine. The lady was getting impatient as I was giving the kind cashier the money. The woman behind me started poking me and telling me to move faster. Bucky was close to punching that woman but I gave him a look to let him know it was okay. 

When I moved to the waiting line she fussing at the kind cashier. The cashier was trying to tell the lady she was 10 dollars short and the woman was fussing at him while he was trying to get our sauces. The poor cashier looked close to a mental break down. "Would you stop being such a bitch?!" I snapped at the lady. "Mind your business." The lady spat. 

"You shouldn't fuss at the people who's fixing YOUR food. Who's taking THEIR time to get your order right. YOU should've gave him the right amount." I fussed back. I took a deep breathe and then looked at the poor cashier. "Don't worry about people like her. People like that just want to tear you down instead of going back to hell." I spoke and thanked him as he gave me my order and sauces. The rude woman stomped off sped away in her car. 

"Dang Cap. I didn't think you'd have a bone in your body to swear." Natasha smirked. "That lady should've used her manners." I reasoned. "LAUGUAGE!" Sam said bursting into a fit of laughs.