Mr. Badboy meets Ms. nerd

4
Emily's POV

Hunter dragged me out of the school.
" WHAT THE HELL! HE WAS SHOUTING AT YOU ,WAS ABOUT TO HIT YOU , SAID LIKE SO MUXH ABOUT YOU . DONT YOU HAVE SELF RESPECT ? CANT YOU HELP YOURSELF . TODAY I HELPED YOU BUT WONT BE THERE ALWAYS FOR YOU OR NO ONE WOULD BE THERE FOR YOU. YOU'RE NOT A BABY NOW WHO NEEDS SPOON FEEDING!" Hunter screamed on me as I was a little child.
The tears which were forming in my eyes were about to come out but I quickly stopped them . I don't want to show hunter that I am weak. ( ya right) (note the sarcasm)
" thanks for saving me . No one ever did that for me" I said slowly and walked away from him towards my house.
____________________________
So you must be wondering where are my parents and why did max call me an -
Whatever.
So it all started when I was 12 years old .
It was my birthday and so my parents had gone to buy a cake but in the way they had an accident. They were admitted to the hospital . My grandmother told me that they had gone to a trip and would come soon but that never happened .
In a few days my grandmother also passed away because of cancer .
I know touching story.
So now you would ask how I managed the money and all.
I work in a small library cum book store every Monday to Thursday .
The owner is an old lady who's the sweetest person I HV ever met and gives me sufficient salary . Thank god I have my own house.
Today is Friday so no work today .I stretched my hands and kept my plates of noodles in the sink.
I locked the front door of my house. Oh god it was 11:30 in the night i really need sleep .
Just then my phone rang.
"Hello" I said
"Hey Emily , Catarina here" catarina aunty said . ( my book shop's owner)
" hey auntie all ok " I asked in a concern tone
" ya ya just that can you come to the book shop tomorrow I know its your leave but I nead some of your help as I am going outside and want you to take care of the store" she said
" sure I'll come auntie don't worry" I said
" thanks darling good night take care" she said and hung up.
" so tomorrow's a working day Emily " I said to myself which was again to loud ;-).
-----------------------------
Hey guys how was the chappie.
Let me know if you want any changes. I hope you understood what will happen in the next chapter ;-)