Mr.Badboy meets Ms.Nerd

24
Hunter's POV

" done? " I asked Emily while she licked her bowl of cornflakes for the last time.
" yes" she said.
And started to gather all the plates
" no need for that , the helpers can do that" I told her.
She didn't listen to me and took all the plates to the kitchen.
She came back happily.
" OK so we'll go to Nick's house but there are a couple of things I need you to understand OK? We'll discuss them in my car" I said
" OK" she said
" so let's go to my car" I said and we both skipped out of the house towards my car.
" OK s-" I said
" what are you doing " I asked Emily who was trying to open my dad's car's door.
" I am trying to open your car's door idiot" she said.
I crossed my hands together.
" oh that's not your car " she said and rolled her eyes and came towards my car.
" can you sit now" I said angrily
" sure ! " she said and sat on the passenger seat.
I sat on my seat.
" OK so when we enter Nick's house , v HV to do that very secretly and quietly. I know where your keys are kept , I'll tell you the place you'll go get them while I have to complete some of my business and we both meet in front of my car which I'll park outside Nick's house OK?" I explained everything to her.
" done boss" she said and gave me a thumbs up .
I drove towards nick's house quickly.

We reached there in about 20 mins .
" OK so I am parking my car and giving you pair of spare keys of the car so that even if I don't come , you can hide in the car" I said and gave her a pair of keys.
" but what ' business' are you gonna do " she asked.
" that should not be of your concern OK?" I answered angrily.
" OK" she answered angrily
" OK so do you remember that you went to the washroom upstairs . Over there inside the washroom will be your keys , quickly pick them and run out of the house towards my car and sit inside the car and lock it OK? " I explained .
She nodded
We both got out of the car.
" hey " she said
" yes?" I asked .
" be careful " she said and gave me a weak smile.
" you too and PLEASE .
DO NOT create any more problems for me and you both" I said.
She gave me a bro fist .
" be careful because you are really important to me " I said to myself.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh
1st time I agree with you heart
--------------------------

Heyyyyyyaaaa guys .
How did ya like the chapter.

Soooooo I feel like ripping Hunter's heart off. Ya right seriously.