Mr. Badboy meets Ms.Nerd

13
Hunter's POV

" So tell me something about you" Emily asked.
" So my name is hunter Mathews aka bad boy of the town. My parents usually stay out for business and my grand mom takes care of me . I love her like hell. She is my girlfriend and Carlson is my boyfriend . " I said and in the end we both were smiling like ducklings.
" and about you" I asked her
" well there isn't anything much but still. My name is Emily Jason ranter aka nerd of the school or should I say friendless nerd of the school. My parents died in a car accident when I was very small. After that my grand mom took care of me but she also died of cancer and so that's why max got to know everything and he is like always tonting me by calling me an orphan etc etc but I'm used to it" she said sadly.
In the end I was showing her
A pitty glance but she shrugged it of politely.
She already has so many troubles in her life and by coming in her life I would not like to add up one more by coming in her life .
By that time she was asleep .
I stroked her soft hair . She looked like a princess.
Your princess
Nope heart I am the devil
A prince is always a devil hunter.
Whatever
I have darkness in me which won't consume her light and I promise that.
-------------------------------

Hey ducklings did u like the chapter
I know you feel like killing me for hunter's decision but still..........