the note / olandy

TW!! : suicide (attempt), intrusive thoughts, and cussing (if there's something I missed please tell me)

A silent cry came from the apartment randy and Oliver shared. A dark haired male sat on the table in the kitchen. A paper full of apologetic words written in shaky handwriting.

He couldn't do it anymore
He knew he couldn't.

Randy slowly signed the note with his name and stood up from the chair. A tear landed onto the paper, leaving a small mark.

The soft crys of his were the only thing you could hear in the quiet apartment. He walked to the door, before opening it he looked back. A weak smile shown on his face, knowing this would be the last time he would see it.

He opened the door and started walking to the park. That dreaded place. It usually gave him a sad feeling, but now it felt bittersweet. He avoided the swans and the pond, they weren't what he was here for this time.

------- at the apartment ------

"hey rad-ny! 'M home!" Oliver pushed the door open after unlocking it. The blond looked around for a moment.
"where..." He started going to the room, but something on the table caught his eye.

A paper.
Oliver was confused, he picked up the paper and started to read it.

'Dear, oliver' it read.

'im so sorry for everything I've done. I'm probably already gone by the time your off of work and reading this. You and gingi were the ones who kept me on this earth for this long and now I left you two. But you.. Oliver, you were the first person that ever tolerated me for this long. Thank you so much. I was always to scared to say it but... I have loved you ever since we met at the cinema. I know you don't feel the same but that's okay. I wouldn't love me either.

And gingi is... The weirdest thing I've ever seen but they have been.. Semi-consistently nice to me. Nicer than others is what I'm trying to say. And I thank them for that.

I know me being gone is better for everyone. I've always liked the cliff at park. The one we used to go to when we went camping. I always thought that would be how I went out. Now I know it is...
I'm sorry, But dying is probably the best thing I could ever do for this town.

So, goodbye

-randy jade <3'

Oliver covered up sobs that erupted from his mouth. This couldn't be happening. Oliver bolted out the door as fast as he could, running to the park. He spotted a tent. Gingi's tent.

"GINGI!!" Oliver cryed.
A green headed cryptic humanoid being popped his head out of the tent, noticing Oliver was sobbing.

"what up olive man??"
"randy went to go jump off the park cliff!!" Tears streamed down the blonds cheeks.

"He WHAT??" Gingi quickly climbed out of his tent, tripping a little. and followed Oliver to the woods.
A sick feeling started up in Oliver's stomach. Randy can't leave him..

They bolted through the woods, A few cuts and scraps but they didn't care. Gingi ran on all fours. As he tended to.

----with randy-----

The dark haired man looked over the steep cliff.
He smiled.
'everyone is better off without me' he thought.

he stepped to the edge.

A few moments he closed his eyes.

He felt arms around him suddenly. Randy tensed up, and He turned his head to see a sobbing Oliver.

"p-please dont...!" His weak voice sounded like he ran the whole way here.
Gingi toppled the trio over onto the ground, away from the cliff.

"please... I need you.." Oliver held onto randy tight, A death grip. Randy could feel the blonde shake violently.

"yeah. Don't even fucking think about it." Gingi had sat like a dog on randy so he couldn't move near the cliff.

"I didn't... I didn't think you guys would care this much..." Randy felt his nose sting, indicating he was about to cry as well.

"W-what do you mean?!? I've had a crush on you for so long!!" Oliver's crys turned slightly angry.

"R-really..?"

"YES YOU DOOF!" randy kinda flinched at Oliver's tone.
"Sorry.." Randy just shook his head

"no, im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you two.." Randy sighed.

"never try to do that again randel." Gingi pitched. They weren't acting like an animal like they normally do. They were normal, for the most part. Randy had never seen gingi this seriously before.

"I-..." Randy felt Oliver calm down and he started to play with Randy's hair.
The Dark haired male glanced at the blond laying beside him, smiling. He looked back to gingi.

"I wont."

-----
Slightly a vent chap :p