terrified / randy x reader

Tw: intrusive thoughts, crying, mentions on suicide and or suicidal thoughts, and idk

--Human heads--

You walked through a trail in the woods, seeing many trees and benches as you walk by.

One bench in particular was occupied by you good pal randy! Well, you've had a crush on him for a while now but he obviously doesn't feel the same so you didn't bother.

Randy looked upset about something. You head over, realizing he was crying.

"ey, rans? You okay?" You seat yourself on the bench beside him. He slightly jumps at your voice and quickly wipes his eyes, acting as if nothing was wrong.

You weren't an idiot.

"o-oh.. Hey y/n, what are y-you doing here..?" His shaky voice matched his hands. he slightly messed with his bandages.

"I was just taking a walk and saw you crying. What's up?" Your voice was filled with concern, as you were.

Randy felt like he was going to start breaking down again but did his best to keep composure around you.
"I... I wasn't crying. You don't have to worry about me-" he looked to floor. He was obviously lying because you heard small sniffles coming from him.

"rans you know you can tell me right? I'm your friend" you put your hand on his shoulder, getting his attention.
He glances at you.

"Its just... My life is so fucked up and its my fault. I know it is..." Tears threatened to fall once again but he managed to contain them for now.

"randy, its not your fault. The world is fucked up. Not you."

"no, y/n, I live in a dumpster. I get mugged just about everyday, I work as a swan wrangler! I did this to myself... maybe If I wasn't such a Goddamn push over all the time.." He put his head in his hands and you heard more sniffling.

"Well yeah, maybe if you stood up for yourself more things may have been different. But it'll get better rans. This isn't the end. You still have a whole life to live"

"I've t-thought about it... And I kind of want this to be the end. The end to the suffering." He sighed. your heart dropped a little too quick.

"no! If I have to live in this shitty world then you do to. You can't leave me here.." Just the thought of living without him was dreadful. If you were honest he was your only friend.

He looked back at you, tears in his eyes. "Alright y/n... 'M sorry.."

"no rans its alright..." You pulled him into a hug, he tensed up almost immediately. He probably wasn't used to practically any positive attention. He slowly hugged you back. You two pulled away after a few seconds.

"also.. Y/n I have something to tell you and this... This seems like an okay time-" he spoke quickly and fumbled of a few words. You tilted your head slightly.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I- was kinda thinking... And I think- I mean if your okay with it of course i-"

"randy, hun, calm down and just say it." You deadpan.

he took a few seconds to breathe.
"I- I really like you-.. And Iknowyoudon'tfeelthesameIjustthoughtyouwouldwanttokn-"

You cut him off by connecting your lips. After a moment you pulled away and randy looked shocked as fuck.
his face turned so red in that moment.
"t-that was a sweet way to tell me to shut up-" he laughed.

You giggled slightly and put your head on his shoulder.
"So... Are we a thing n-now..?" He stiffened as to not disturb you.

"hehe.. Sure hon" you smiled.

--------------------------
613 words-

This was not edited bc I was lazy. If you see a mistake just correct it in the comments or something