the first and totally innocent chapter

A/N: I think its fair to say I have never wrote smut in my entire life, but I've read it 😃 so this'll be interesting (phone god help me not jump off a cliff writing this-)

Requested by L0v3rb0yD4nny

There will be; seggs, human heads bc just... I don't wanna write phone seggs, a hint of bondage, and bottom randy

The dark haired male opened his eyes slowly. He shifted in the bed a bit before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"Oh hey rans! Your up" a Familiar voice of a pretty blond sounded beside him.

Randy looked over to oliver, seeing him in only boxers. As he had his top surgery a while ago.

Randy quickly looked away. He could feel his face heat up.

"ah come on rans we've been together for over a year, you don't gotta look away" Oliver laughed.

"Uh- yeah but.. i-" Randy covered his face with his hands only for them to be taken off by oliver.
The dark haired male unconsciously looked Oliver up and down, his eyes landing on his bottom half.

not so wholesome thoughts came rolling in.

Oliver smirked slightly.
"Like what you see?" He teased

"ah! S-sorry..!" randy quickly closed his eyes.
"heh I said you didn't have to look away rands" he smiled.

"Sorry! I- you just- I never-" randy got cut off by a kiss from his lover. He tensed up slightly but melted into the kiss.

The unholy thoughts resurfaced into his mind, but he didn't push them away this time. Thoughts of the smaller dominating him were the only ones he could think of.

The two slowly separated and Oliver smiled. "So, whatcha thinking about?" Oliver knew exactly what he was thinking about, because he was thinking the same thing.

"uh- you.." Randy looked at Oliver's body again, just admiring his beauty.
"oh really?" Oliver climbed onto randys lap, pinning him down slightly.

"mhm" randy was flushed at this point and they haven't even done anything yet.
Oliver looked at the taller's shorts, then looked into his eyes.

"do I have consent?"

"of course" randy wasn't sure about a lot of things, but he was confident in his answer this time.
Oliver smiled slightly and tugged on his shorts, removing them. That left them both in their boxers.

"oh! Wait right here hun, I need to go get something" oliver got off the bed and out the room for a moment. He came back with what looked like some sort of fluffy handcuffs.

Oliver climbed back onto randy a bit more, except fully pinning him down this time.
The blond bound Randy to the bed frame.
"Is that good?" Oliver checked.
"Mhm"

Randy had not done this in a while so this was kinda new for him. he had never been a bottom before but honestly he was never a real good top either.

Oliver slid both their boxers off and threw them to the side.
The blond stratled himself onto randy slowly, earning a small gasp from the dark haired one.

Oliver glanced at randy for a moment before moving up and down.
Randy was the first to start making noises, then Oliver soon after.

"Ah... O-oli.." Randy mumbled
Oliver looked back at randy, he looked adorable like this.

"i-im close oli..!" Randy could barely make a sentence.
How adorably pathetic <3

"me too rans.." The blond felt a knot in his stomach and then relaxed. They both came at the same time.
After they both caught their breaths, Oliver undid the cuffs and fell beside randy.

They cuddled their for a while, neither wanting to move.
"Your lucky I'm off today rans" the blond giggled. He lent in and kissed Randy's cheek.

"I love you oli.." He smiled

"I love you too hun <3"

---------

EYYYYY ITS 1:42 :'D AND IM WRITING ABOUT PHONE SEX- if I forget something or I messed up something please tell me-

Anyway! I hope you have a awesome day/night! Remember to eat drink and sleep!

Sleep is something I didn't get tonight bc fathers day is very traumatic for me-