5 - It's Inappropriate

"Oh honey, that's not normal." Esther, Miss Aird, stated while she was cooking breakfast for me.

I told her exactly how my initial meeting with Mr. Grey went yesterday morning.

I told Esther everything- except how Mr. Grey said he wanted to do naughty things to me.

I felt that should be a secret between him and I.

It wasn't too long after those words that I had to call Esther to pick me up. Not because it made me feel uncomfortable, but because Mr. Grey got called into an important meeting.

I wasn't sure what to make of those words. I knew exactly what they meant, but that's as far as I can decipher. I've never once engaged in sexual activity. I know the basics, but if one ever asked me to show them, I don't think I'd be able to.

The thought intrigues me, though.

I unbutton my blazer, "So, bosses usually don't grab you by the chin and ask you personal questions?"

Esther put some eggs in the pan, "No. Never. Unless- Nevermind."

"No! No, say it!" I exclaim.

She faces me for a second, "Unless he is interested in you."

"Interested? Well of course he is, I'm a viable option for a personal assis-"

"No. Interested as in 'he'd like to take you on a date' type interested, sweetie." She sighs, trying to place the words in a way I'd understand.

"Just be careful, please. I've watched you bloom into the beautiful little flower you are. I don't want that man to taint you with his world."

She walks towards me and cups my face with her aged hands, "Promise me you won't let Klein Grey in your little bubble. You're a special girl."

I smile, "I promise."

She smiles back and pulls me into a warm hug, "I'll give you your plate."

"I have to eat in the car though!" I check my watch, "He wants me to meet at a different building to accompany him to a meeting, and then he'll take me to the main office from there. It's a bit farther."

Esther nods and places my breakfast in a tupperware.

"Here we are. Are you going to be able to get out this time, my big girl?" She puts the car in park.

I nod, "I took two pills before before we left."

Esther's eyes widen, "Lillian Inez Heart! That cannot be good for you!"

I playfully hit her arm, "I'll be fine!"

I open to car door and walk inside the building.

Immediately, I spot Mr. Grey standing by himself by the main lobby windows.

Walking up to him, I tilt my head, "Sir?"

He clenches his jaw, "Miss Heart. Are you ready?"

"Mhm." I look around, "Is it just you?"

"I'm alone. Just us for today. Their team is waiting."

He placed his large hand on the small of my back and begins to guide me. Chills erupt through my spine and the promise I made to Esther completely flies out of my mind.

I walk as stiff as a board, his hand so close to my behind heightens my anxiety.

He leads us towards the elevators, "You act as if you've never been touched before." We walk inside the opening doors.