Chapter 1 : I no longer crave love but revenge

Number 11, Privet Drive

There was a raven haired boy with glasses that made him look cute but he was so tiny for his age. Being 6 years old, he looked no more than 4 but his intelligence level was more than a 12 year old, which will always remain a hidden fact.

Now you must be wondering why a child need to hide his intelligence, so the reason was none other than the monster in the skin of a human - Vernon Dursley and his pig alike son Dudley.

Both father and son looked similar but their hobbies were also the same, which included making the life of the raven haired hell on Earth.

Why, You ask!!!!

Well for them he was nothing more than a freak, someone who didn't deserve to be loved, cared or even fed.

Harry's POV :-

I have already completed my day which includes waking up before everyone, cleaning the whole house, making breakfast which I never get to eat, then washing dishes, going to school, after coming back make lunch which also I am never given to eat, going to library to dodge Dudley, cleaning the garden, making dinner, eat the piece of bread, wash clothes and then sleep after everyone was asleep when the dishes are done. Yes, I was practically a slave in the Dursley household.

Now tired I was laying in my 'room' if you could call it that and whimpering on my bed due to the beating I just got. Every day the beatings just got worse because mysteriously I always got better in a spam of a week which annoyed uncle beyond comparison. It was just like......Magic

Uncle Vernon came 'home' drunk and after seeing Dudley fail and me pass in an exam he got so angry that he decided that breaking my ribs and almost all my fingers would be a great punishment.

I always try to just get enough marks to pass an exam so that uncle wouldn't kill me. Aunt petunia like always was ignoring her husband almost killing her nephew.

I always craved for their love and attention but all I ever got was getting abused physically, mentally and emotionally.

POV ends

Suddenly, there was a bright glow in the corner of his cupboard which emitted the felling of love and acceptance. As a child deprived of these feelings harry paid no more time in finding out what was there.

As soon as he got there crawling and whimpering, he found a old but in perfect condition, red coloured diary with a star inside of a circle in middle of it. He started flipping it over and found Potter's Grimoire written on it's side.

Harry knew nothing about a grimoire but he knew his last name was Potter and that's why thinking of his late parents, he decided to open this diary

Harry knew nothing about a grimoire but he knew his last name was Potter and that's why thinking of his late parents, he decided to open this diary. As soon as he started to open the mysterious book, he felt something inside him. Something dark which he never knew he had, was destroyed leaving him with a open and free mind he never had. Suddenly, he was attacked by memories of a certain wizard named Tom Marvalo Riddle or better known as VOLDEMORT. He viewed all of his life and how at the end, the young him rebounded the curse and destroyed the evil bastard. After this he was certain of a few things, First, magic was real and he was a wizard and second his parents were not drunks but very powerful wizard and witch and they certainly didn't die cause of a accident but were brutally murdered by this obsessive git.