Chapter 4 : The perfect wand

After a good amount of rest, Harry decided to review the whole manor. As promised by Tibby, his wardrobe was filled with all types of clothes.

Harry's POV :-

Tibby has a better taste in fashion than me. Now let's see what I have to do today, visit Gringotts and withdraw some money, invest in various companies, buy a wand, get training, read on Wizengamot and visit all the properties to revive the animals and Elves. Today is definitely going to be a long day but I have to do this for my mom and dad.

After planning his whole day, harry got up and called Tibby.

Harry - Tibby can you show me the whole manor and introduce me to the Elves

Tibby - sure Hadrian, come with me

Tibby showed Hadrian the complete manor. He was specially impressed by the dungeons which contained potions room and the little cells made to keep the prisoners. He had a lot of people in mind who would look great here. He loved the quidditch field and just wanted to learn riding a broom. The storage room had various old but perfect brooms and there harry saw another House-Elf taking care of the brooms. He then saw a lake which had Merpeople who bowed to him when he passed. He was enchanted by the view. He decided to increase his stamina by starting to exercise so took 4 whole rounds of the quidditch field before going back to his room. He took a long shower for the first time in his life and got in his new clothes which fitted him perfectly. It was definitely a new experience for him. He went downstairs to the dining area and saw an Elf who looked like a chef decorating the table. He sat down on the head chair and called Tibby.

Harry - So from now on when I am having my breakfast, tell me what I have to do for the day. I am planning to go the Diagonal alley and from there visit all the properties. Is there anything else which require my immediate attention

Tibby - No Hadrian, you are free today but as you said from tomorrow onwards you have to start studying as a pureblood. I will take out all the books that you'll need from the library.

Hadrian - (sheepishly) how do I get to d
Diagonal alley? I mean I really hate the night bus

Tibby - I can apparatate you there but you need to learn it soon

Hadrian - ok Tibby, thanks for your help

After completing his breakfast and thanking the head chef, Tibby apparatated him to the Diagonal alley.

Just like the previous day, following all the customs Harry met Sharptooth, who took him to a different room this time which looked like an office.

Sharptooth - So how can I help you today lord Lotter

Harry - Is there any way through which I can withdraw money from the vaults without coming here again and again

Sharptooth - I think I got the perfect thing for you

Sharptooth opened a drawer and took out a filthy pouch

Sharptooth - just a drop of blood and it will be connected to all your vaults. When you have to withdraw anything from your vaults, just think of that vault and insert your hand inside

Harry - very well Sharptooth

Harry dropped his blood and the filthy pouch turned into a beautiful one with boundaries and designs.

Harry - I will also need a suitable wand

Sharptooth - You can go to Ollivanders but his wands are suited only 90% as they are previously made. Also he may or may not have deep connections with Dumbledore.

Harry - I cannot go there then. If Dumbledore gets to know about my whereabouts, my whole plan will be ruined. Is there any other place?

Sharptooth - there is infact one more place but it's located in the Knockturn alley. The place is known as 'Ryders Wands'. You will see a pub and when you go behind it, there's a poster of this shop. You just have to touch it for 5 seconds and you will reach there