02 Homesick

It's the second week of school. Everyone still settling to all the classwork and schoolwork. The class of 40 was parted to 2.By all means I could say not everyone was fond of the division. But me being the introverted lazy ass became so happy. Less faces to remember, less stories to observe. Don't wanna overwork my brain. Anyway I still got my dear Amy and Aani in my class. It was less fun looking from outside. Everyone thought we were just a bunch of nerds. But everyone forgot the fact that we all changed and we were planning to make our days memorable. It was much more fun from inside.

            Teachers did their job , Giving us loads to study and I had my friends(even though they are imaginary)honestly I missed home. I missed being comfortable in the corner of room where no one disturb me and one direction and taylor swift giving me endless support and determination. Enough about me , back to the class where Amy sat alone in the edge of the bench scribbling something to the desk.Maybe Its because she's sitting alone.Her bench mate was absent and she didn't want anyone to sit with her. She always came to class looking like a homeless. Some of the girls talked about her not even looking at mirror. And she always drank coffee. But now as I saw her ,she appeared like empty.more like she ran out of energy at 9 in the morning.I've been seeing her for many years and all those time I always wondered how she keeps her energy.She was like a human bouncing ball. Always jumping and rushing around.Now her face gives out a poker face. The lips that held beautiful smiles are now dry and bruised. She's always biting her lips whenever someone talks to her.Maybe she misses her home too.
                I suddenly become aware of the fact that I was staring into her and took my notebooks out.My books too had too many scribble inside.I wanted to see what she was writing so badly. But didn't peek. It will be a invasion of privacy.I didn't want to be more nosy than I am now and I definitely didn't want to bury my precious head in others bussiness.I shook my head of things and listened to the teacher.