05 Dear Friend or Acquaintance??

It was a busy week for me.Again.I think i am getting lazy after spending a few months at home doing nothing but existing and annoying others.But thats the other me who is pretty brave and wise,not the silent and introverted me that magically appears whenever I step out of my house.Anyway School was busy again meaning teachers were busy too which gave us more and more projects and assignments.Fun.So our language teacher gave something that was different to write (according to her).For some people it was pretty easy.But for some people like me,it wasn't .We had to write about our friends in like five pages.I mean we (I) barely have a friend.Anyway there was no other way to escape she specially called our parents and told them to make us do the easiest assignment ever .So we had no other way but to write it.

     The day I dreaded for long,the day we had to submit the assignment had finally came.I submitted mine beneath a stack of assignments.But much for my horror, teacher selected the last one from the stack ,with only one page, unfortunately mine.I just wrote about how my friend should be and my idea of besties.well it didn't end well with my sarcasm and idiocy.
Teacher just read the paper ,put it aside and told me to meet her in the staff room after class. I was shook by the thought that she was gonna expel me for a small assignment but that didn't happen.
   In the staff room,my teacher sat in a circle along with all the other teachers gossiping and all .when they saw me,some of them gave me a kind smile and others glared at me.
My teacher took a stack of paper which I later understood that it was the assignment done by the rest of the classmates.She told me read each and everyone,and rewrite mine and select the best one.I sighed leaving the room. Can there be anymore fun than this??

So my weekend which I planned to spend in the deepest corner of my library and sleeping,ended up with reading about other people's friends.truly entertaining.But then I came across Amy's paper which was a two page of her inner thoughts.I read it and I felt sad for her.

" In my opinion true friends are very rare. Everyone who we consider as friend may not think the same. Something I learned in my life is that everyone is too afraid to have friends .A unreasonable fear of betrayal, loss .It's just each and every person's insecurities that project before them like a wall and restrain them . So they do what everybody else do, put on a mask. A mask that covers all those insecurities and shows the happy go luck face. I never could do that. However I try I couldn't make myself to put on that  mask.thus I got much less friends. The truth is I was afraid to be forgotten by someone. But from a young age ,I knew so many people of my age . From outside it looked as if I was friend with everyone of them but it was just a illusion. Whenever I interacted friendly with someone,the first thought I had in my mind was a donbt whether they would consider me as their friend.