04 Dear Diary

23 december

sunday

December has arrived with its all cold and gloomy self.Despite being gloomy I liked december for a certain day.Its christmas day obviously.But in my case christmas wasn't a important festival.we barely made a christmas tree.But on christmas eve and christmas day we all gather for the annual ritual thing.Its a indian thing.We have these 'KAAVU' which are sort of temples but with a lot of nature inside.it is a small habitat where no one dares to cut a tree cause of belives.So with all our cousins and parents getting themselves busy gives us much freedom than the whole year.So I have been living in a dreamland from the last christmas. At the same time,school was going on.Exams are a little bummer .Everyone took the exams with nothing in their brain.But the result weren't coming out until New year.We internally praised school for that.We were happy about that.

The awaited Christmas eve was here and our lousy school thought that it will be great to hold a special class just for us with some unavoidable lessons.And as a christmas gift,Mixed all the 40 of us in a classroom without someone to look after.They unleashed hell on earth.I never loved my class nor did I hate them.Its just a series of disappointments and embarrassments that gave me headache.But deep down I knew they all kinda hated me. And I deserve most of it.But who's complaining?And by the way I stared a new habit.still debating whether its good or bad habit.I wake up at 5 in the morning,charge my phone while I write some math homeworks and finish it up in half an hour.Then I will climb all the way to the rooftop and peacefully spend a lot of time watching sunrise.Its was just me and the cold breeze sometimes a little music too.Its so calming.I do the same at night just staring at the stars asking myself questions.I am changing.I know it .i can feel it.I don't know if its a good or bad thing.I smile less.In my little brothers words, I am growing a dark aura.Can't blame him for his words.He's m little genius.But school is not horrifying to me now.With Aani and Ali goofing around,Anu and Aisha acting like our parents,Its nice.I am happy.But still I feel lonely.I have this hollow feeling and It keeps repeating in m head that I don't belong.Poetry is a escape.ut I've been regretting something a lot.

I made a new friend yesterday.Well Its no a big deal But for me It was.I just read a story in ig and liked it so much.So I messaged the author and they were cool. We talked about school and songs surprisingly they were a directioner.Even though I ditched my online class ,It was worth it.I just downloaded some movies,watched it,cried over it ,started another,cried over it.I read a old book I found and I ended up crying the whole night.I hope tomorrow will be better.

END OF AMY'S DIARY