9 Inch

HARRY POV

"Harry, that's Louis Tomlinson a billionaire and he seems interested to you, he always looking at you all the time" Ariana Grande my best friend says and wiggles her eyebrows.

"You didn't, but I don't know him? And he should talk to me not just looking at me right" I said with a smirk on my face.

Ariana smile at me, and then he raise his eyebrows looking at Louis.

"Look, he talk to Kacey, probably want to fucked someone, maybe you" Ariana said and let out a soft laugh.

"Shut up Ari, what if he want to fuck Kacey?"

"What the fuck no way? Kacey is not gonna have a sex with someone, she's probably going to throw up" Ariana said looking at Louis and Kacey intensely.

Yeah kinda true, Kacey is never gonna have a sex with someone he didn't love, besides Kacey always tell every man to fuck her friend, example, me.

"Oh there we are, Louis and Kacey walking towards us" Ariana said and pretend to talk to me looking at my eyes.

"Act like we didn't know anything bitch" Ariana said and I rolled my eyes, no need to tell me that.

"No need to tell me that, cause I will"

"Hey bitches, how are ya?" Kacey said with a big smile.

"We're doing great bitch, how bout you? And who's this? Your new man?" Ariana said pretending like she didn't know it, I wondered how can I be friend with this 2 crazy girl.

"I'm good and this is Mr Tomlinson, you know the CEO of Gucci company" Kacey said and wink at us, okay she doesn't have to do that shit.

"Nice outfit today Harry" Kacey said while wiggles her eyebrows, okay she and Ariana literally same.

"Thank you Kacey, you always say that" I said and I drink my beer I'm not gonna fucking looking at Louis, cause he looked at me with his blue eyes and it's kinda hot and... Scary?

"Oh yeah Louis aka Mr Tomlinson seems to be alone and can he joins?"

Ariana looked at me and I looked at her too, oh yeah this girl probably think Louis is want to get close with me, but why?

"No need to say some bullshit, what he want?" Ariana said and looked at Louis, shit this girl is such a trouble maker, what if that's true that Louis only want to join drink with us, I drank my beer again.

"Okay okay jeez, Louis want to fuck you" Kacey said and I didn't surprise.

"I knew it" Ariana said and she tried to hide her smile.

"Harry! Did you hear what I said?" Kacey said to me, I looked at her.

"What?"

"Louis Tomlinson looking for you, he wants you" I nodded and try to look at Louis' eyes for the first time.

"Hi.." I greeted him nervously, the way he's looking at me...

"Hey little one" oh my God his voice, his fucking voice!! It's so hot, and sound raspy and I like it.

"Ariana let's dance!" Kacey pulled Ariana away and they're both gone now, motherfucker.

"Sit down Louis, you can't just stand there" i sais trying to be seductive with a seductive smile.

Louis sat in front of me, he's so formal wearing a suit at a club.

"Why are you using suit at a club? That's so weird and formal" I said trying to be brave enough to act calm.

"Cause I just got home from work but I go to here, to see you, again" Shit.

I gulps and trying to be flirty, I smile seductively at him and hold his hand.

"When did you see me? At first time when you see me, when and what you feel?" I smile at him and he's still has no expression.

"Can't describe it, only one word" I raise my eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Hard, I'm hard when I see you for the first time" My jaw dropped for a second and then I try to act normal, dude this man saying it so easy.

"Everyone say that, or do that? Sometimes they didn't say it but I can see their dick hard" I said with a flirty smile.

"So? You interest in me?" Louis lick his lips and he touch he's crotch fixing his trousers and sat nicely, oh I see... Hard huh.

"How much are you willing to pay?" I asked him and took a sip of my beer.

"4 milions dollar..."

"Be my harlot"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped and my face is so fucking red, I probably look like a tomato right now.

Well fuck.

"W-What? Be your.. Wait hang on" I still surprise and took a sip of my beer once again, this is crazy.

"Why? Not interest?" he said while raising his eyebrows.

"I.. Kinda like it and interested but.. I don't know? I'm Harlot here, all the guys I like can fuck me not just you.." He took a breath deep and nodded.

"How much money you want?" Shit.

"Can't count it, I need money all time, money is everything"

"4 millions dollars seems too small, 10 millions?"

"Holy shit dude.. I don't know.."

"20"

"Oh yeah deal!" I said a little bit loud.

"I'm your harlot sir, all yours now" I said shaking his hand.

"So? You want sex now?" I asked with a smile.

"You sure you ready?" I giggle softly, oh God.. I mean?? I'm a harlot here I always ready.

"Oh please what kind of question is that? I'm a whore and I always ready"

"You sure you can take my big cock?" I bit my bottom lip, my cheeks feels hot.

"Yeah? Why? How big is it?" I raised my eyebrows with a seductive smile.

"9 inch" Oh nine- wait what? SHIT-

"N-Nine.. Nine inch??" my jaw dropped again.

"Big innit" He smirked at me, damn this guy.

"Very... Never taste a 9 inch cock, only 8 inch"