Ride you

Smut!

Harry and Louis sat on the car, Louis driving and Harry stay still not saying a word, and he feels a butterfly on his stomach, why? Cause Louis' hand on his thigh rubbing it and squeeze it some times.

This is so hot.

Harry seems okay and like what Louis did to him and Louis seems didn't care if Harry let his hand on Harry' thigh or no.

"Which hotel?" Harry's asked for a hundred time but Louis didn't answer him.

"Lou!" Louis mouth opened a little and bit his bottom lip, Louis' hand squeeze Harry' thigh so hard.

"Aw"

"Sorry" Louis says sorry, but didn't stop what he do.

"What's wrong with- oh, you like it when i called you 'Lou'?" Harry smirk at him.

"Yes, very much"

"You're not kinky?"

"Kinky, I use to do BDSM with a harlot" Harry jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"O-Oh.." Louis laughing faintly rubbing Harry' thigh softly.

"I'm not gonna do that shit to you if you don't want to, cupcakes" cupcakes, cupcakes, Louis just called him cupcakes, fuck.

"But I kinda like handcuffed, and blindfolded" Harry answered calmly.

"Great, you've tried it, with who?"

"Human" Louis slap Harry' thigh.

"Ow! Okay with Mr.. Mr.. Uh? Shit what his name.. Um I think his name is uh.." Harry seems to forget what his partner name, he tried to remember it so hard but he can't.

"I see, you don't remember, but you're making a weird sounds, like a horse" Harry gulps, shit that was embarrassing.

"And we're here, princess" Harry cheeks got red and smile at him.

"Wait here" Louis walks out of the car, he opened the car door for Harry.

Louis looking at Harry up and down make Harry confused raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Use this" Louis take off his coat and give it to Harry.

"Act like a romantic couple" Louis and Harry walked together while Louis' hand on Harry' waist.

"Act? Why not for real" Harry said and then he giggles.

"Just joking"

"Oh dear we will" Louis said and he stop at the lobby talk to the receptionist.

"Mr Tomlinson, nice to meet you again, ordered the same room as always?" the receptionist said politely.

"Yes please"

"As always?" Harry thought to himself.

A few minutes later Louis walked away to meet the manager, Harry still standing in the lobby.

"You.. You're Harry, correct?" the receptionist asked.

"Uh yeah that's me... How do you know me?"

"Louis is kinda close to me, he always talk about you, he's true... You're such an angel" Harry jaw dropped, Louis talk about him?

"Thank you.."

"Harry love, come here" Louis shouted at him, Harry ran slowly to him.

"Let's go shall we" Louis grabbed Harry's waist again.