•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 5•

-Tuesday-

During the first few periods, Amelia and I kept making out in bathroom stalls, closets, the library, and so on.

In the 6th period, we had a free period. The kids were playing truth or dare in class, luckily there wasn't a teacher.

We were sitting on the ground, the boys moved the desks away. We were sitting in a circle and Amelia was sitting across me, next to Hunter.

"Okay let's begin, bitches.", Ayden said.

"Let's start with... Amelia.", He said excitingly.

"Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth, keeping it safe the first round.", She said while smiling at him.

"Okay okay, I see you. Is it true that you made out with little Y/n at Hunter's party last week?", He said curiously.

"Ew, I'm not a lesbian. I would never kiss Y/n. Disgusting. Plus I'm with Hunter.", She said while holding Hunter's hand and looking at him.

She gave him a peck kiss on the lips.

"Okay, lovebirds", Ayden said while looking at them.

Amelia looked at me and bit the inside of her mouth. Then she looked away.

"It's your turn, Hunter, ask anybody.", Ayden exclaimed.

"Let's go with Y/n. Truth or dare? ", Hunter said while looking at me.

"Dare", I said.

"Hmm okay. I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room. On the lips.", He explained.

I stood up and looked around the circle.

"I hope she picks me."

"I just want to taste her lips. Rumor has it, her lips taste like sweet vanilla."

"I know she's gonna pick me."

My eyes landed on a girl with black hair, styled in a wolf cut. She had warm hazel eyes.

I walked up to her and squatted next to her. She looked at me and smiled. Her smile was warm and inviting.

I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her gently. Surprisingly she kissed back. I pulled away and stood up. I walked back to my seat and sat down.

Amelia looked at me with teary eyes. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. How can someone be so insensitive towards someone else but be so sensitive?

I stood up and said,
"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom."

"You're excused, pretty girl.", Ayden said.

I walked to the door and left. I ran down the hallway to the bathroom while crying.
I couldn't get Amelia's words out of my head. I felt so angry yet in pain.

I reached the bathroom and went into one of the stalls and sat there.

A few minutes went by then Amelia came into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door of the bathroom behind her and checked if all the stalls were empty, except for mine.

"Y/n? Please come out. I want to talk. Please.", She pleaded.

I came out of the stall with teary eyes.

She ran up to me and tried to hug me but I pushed her away.

"Don't fucking touch me, Amelia!", I demanded.

She backed away and stood there.

"I'm sorry.", She whispered.

I looked at her and widened my eyes,
"Sorry? You're sorry?"

"I-", She said before I stopped her.

"You know what, Amelia, save it. Go live your perfect little life with your perfect boyfriend and friends. I don't even know why I fell for your lies."

A silence dropped upon us.

"Y/n, please listen..", She said while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No, Amelia. What was I to you? Some kind of joke? A toy to play with when you got bored? A fuck buddy? I can't believe I was stupid to fall for such an insensitive brat like you.", I said with a wobbly voice.

"Amelia you saw my body, the thing I'm most insecure about. You told me that I was gorgeous. You made me feel so special...", I whispered while looking at the ground.

"Y/n, I meant everything I said to you...", She said while folding her arms.

"I'm fucking sure you did.", I said while turning to the door to leave.

"Y/n...", Amelia whispered.

I didn't care. It made me want to get away from her even more. I ran out of the bathroom and didn't look back.
_________________________________________