•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 10•

I softly kissed her and got on top of her lap.

I started frech kissing her when I felt that her cheeks were wet.

I quickly pulled my face again and wiped her tears with the back of my index finger.

"Amelia, are you okay?", I asked in a worried tone.

"Y/n I don't want you to think that I'm using you as a sex toy. I want to get to know you...", She whispered while sobbing.

I knew my words I had said in the bathroom on Tuesday really hurt her.

"Hey don't cry, love. I kissed you now. And I would never think that. And you can't just get to know me in one day. As time goes we'll get to know each other.", I said in a comforting tone.

"I just don't want to lose you Y/n... I'm scared you'll leave me one day for someone else because you guys have more in common or something like that...", She said in a shaky voice.

"Amelia, I love you, not for anyone or anything. You mean the world to me. You're the best thing that's happened to me.", I said while holding her face with my hands.

I gave her a peck kiss on the lips and smiled.

Leaned her head onto my chest and cried.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me while crying.

I stroked her hair and put my free hand around the back of her neck.
I comforted her for a while then she looked at me.

I gingerly wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"So you're not scared I'll leave you for someone prettier than you?", I said in a sarcastic tone.

"No one is prettier than me.", She replied while rubbing her eyes.

"True. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.", I said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Y/n! Don't do that! I'm the dom here, not you!", She shouted while slapping my hand away.

I chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry about what I said in the bathroom on Tuesday. I didn't mean anything.", I said while tilting my head down.

"I already forgave you. It's just... I can't explain it.", she whispered.

I looked at her and stared at her lips.

She leaned closer to me and just as we were about to kiss her phone rang.

"Ugh.", I sighed and looked at the ringing phone.

It was Hunter. She picked her phone up from the couch and answered. She put it on loudspeaker.

"Hey Amelia.", He said over the phone.

"Hunter.", She spoke with a serious tone.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the beach with a few friends and I tomorrow? ", He asked.

"Sure. Send the details.", She said in an annoyed voice.

"Oh and please bring Y/n along. It's my friend's request..", He said in an awkward tone.

She looked at me like she was asking if I wanted to go.

I shook my head and she replied to him,
"Yeah, whatever."

She hung up after that she hung up and looked at me.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to.", She said, in a rather calming tone.

"I'm going. I don't want people looking at what's mine.", I whispered while stroking her hair back behind her ear.

She looked at me with a shocked look. Her cheek started to redden as I leaned closer to her lips.

I gingerly kissed her then pulled away.
I got off of her lap and sat next to her on the couch.

"Come lay your head down on my lap, precious. I saw your eyes dozing off while I was sitting on your lap.", I said while patting my hand against my thigh.

She looked at me and then did as I said. I lightly scratched her head, causing her to fall asleep.

There was a folded blanket next to me on the couch. I took it and carefully threw it over her.

I fell asleep while scratching her head.
_________________________________________