•𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 23•

-Saturday-
6:00 am

"Yes, father...I understand..." , I heard Amelia say as I woke up.

I lifted myself up and looked at her, she was standing in the bathroom's doorframe as she hung up the phone and sighed.

"My love, what's wrong?" , I asked in a rather worried tone as she looked up.

"Nothing."

I got out of bed and walked up to her.

"Please talk to me, Amelia. What's going on?" , I said.

"Y/n, We should break up." , She said in a firm voice whilst looking at me.

Break up? We just started officially dating last night... My heart sank as I heard those words. I feel like my entire life has been shattered into pieces. Meaningless.

"What why?!" , I exclaimed

"We're just too different and I don't like you. I'm straight." , She replied in a cold tone.

"What?..." , I whispered under my breath as tears started streaming from my eyes.

"I don't like you, Y/n. Get it in your head."

She walked away, bumming her shoulder against mine on purpose. She walked to her suitcase that was already packed on her bed and placed it on the ground.

"I know that's not true Amelia, I know you like me..." , I said as I turned to her.

She walked up to me, our faces inches away from each other. She just stood like that for a while. She looked at my lips and then into my eyes.

For a moment I thought she was going to kiss me and tell me that this is just a joke but instead she pulled her head away and said,

"I don't like you. I despise you, Y/n."

She walked out of the room while texting on her phone.

I wiped my tears and walked to my bed. I grabbed my phone and searched for my dad's number through my blurry vision.
I called him when I found his number.

"Dad, are you still on your business trip?.." , I asked in an unstable tone.

"Yes, honey. Why? Are you crying, Y/n?"

I told him everything that happened.

"Just wait outside the hotel, I'm sending one of the drivers over to come pick you up and take you home. I'm scheduling a flight home. I'll be there tonight and we can watch a movie, eat some ice cream and cry a little bit if you want."

"Thank you, Dad but don't you have an important meeting tomorrow?" , I asked after clearing my throat.

"It's okay hun, It can wait." , I responded.

"Dad no, I know how much this company means to you, please stay there, just until the meeting is over. I'll be fine." , I said.

"Are you sure hun?" , He asked.

"Yes, Dad. I have to go now, I still need to pack. Bye Papa." , I said before hanging up.

I packed my bags and left an outfit out for today. After that I took a cold shower and dried and curled my hair.

I got my bags and went downstairs to give my room card in.

"Leaving so soon?" , I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and saw Delilah.

"Yeah.." , I said as I chuckled and forced a smile.

"Your eyes are red and swollen again. Trouble in paradise?" , She asked, folding her arms.

"Yeah, something like that.." , I replied.

"I'm here if you wanna talk." , She said.

"Thank you, Delilah. I really appreciate that." , I responded.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I saw that it was a notification from my driver. I put my sunglasses on and excused myself from the conversation.

I walked out of the hotel and there the driver was waiting for me, as well as my bodyguards' cars. I love my dad but sometimes he's a bit extra.
I spotted Amelia and Hunter standing outside, arguing.
He grabbed her arm and she tried to shove him off but she kept his grip on her arm.

"Let go of me, Hunter. You're hurting me!" , I heard her shouting in the distance.

I took my glasses off and looked at my bodyguards.

"Go help her, get him away from her please. Make sure to act like the hotel's bodyguards." , I ordered them, politely.

I got into the driver's car and didn't look back.
___________________________________________

And that's a wrap!
Thank you all so very much for reading my book and for the support, I appreciate so much!! xx

I might rewrite this book(if I have the motivation to do so) but until then this is the end.