1 | My Day.

I am currently writing this while sitting in the parking lot of academy and can't honestly think of any plausible or even remotely reasonable explanation as to what we are doing here. My sister, brother, and his girlfriend are having a day in mobile and even with my sister here as a "buffer" I still feel like a third wheel. Its not that they don't like include me or aren't friendly its just awkward ya know... I mean that's my brother and watching him r ratedly smother his girl with his mouth while in the middle of the sporting good section of Wal-Mart is not the most sisterly situation. Victoria, (my sister) feels the same way but she is older so she finds it hilarious to watch me squirm at the sight of it.

I love them both but, honestly, get a room my guy. Anywhoooo we just came from marble slab and Ruby (my brothers girlfriend) and Jonathan ( my brother ) said they needed something from academy so Victoria went in with them and my feet feel like hot soup on a sunny day in hell sooooo I decided I would let the poor babies rest for a few. Its is 92 fricken degree right now in this hell hole that they like to call South Mississippi and I kinda just wanna crawl into a freezer and never come back out. ( if only I was a snicky snake) but you know ... Hypothermia and frost bite and stuff ... Although seems unlikely with this sort of heat to overpower it...

...

...

Okay its been a little while since ^^^ that and I am home now watching outer banks (again) while eating a bowl of fruit loops.

OMG you guys guess what... There. Is. A. Frog. On. My. WINDOW!!!! He is like tiny and green and I Mean like no longer than a finger section length and BRIGHT green ...
Any frog experts here? What kind is it???

Okay so it is now Friday and I am ironically writing from the same spot. Still in an academy parking lot and still smoldering in what they call 83° weather but ... wait for it ... FEELS like 94° 😑😑 THEN JUST SAY IS 94 DEGREES DUDE!!! UUUGGGHHH.

Luckily I've got the AC on full blast so I am currently regaining a more solid state instead of literally melting. Ya know I would really like to meet the guy that invented AC in cars and give him the time of his life bc honestly idk where I would be without him ... Probably in a puddle somewhere...

The only difference in my situation rn is that I 1.) Have no ice cream to keep me company and 2.) Am no longer with my brother and the rest of aforementioned subjects ... I am now in the (currently distant but relevant) company of my mom. My dad needed some sort of fishy doohopper majigger and so she stopped to grab it for him and I didn't feel like going in so I stayed out here...

*****************
Hi everyone !!!! Sooooooo how did you like my first day description ?????

Was it boring or enjoyable ?
Interesting or unintelligent ?
Comical or flat ?
Easy to read or hard to follow ?

Comment here to give feedback on if this needs to continue to be a thing or no... Questions comments concerns criticisms ???😘😘

As always... YOUR AMAZING NEVER STOP BELIEVING THAT