4 | My Day

Today is Tuesday, August 2nd at 8:02 pm and I start school Thursday the 4th ... 😩🔫 ugghhh!I guess the good part about that is that I will start updating a lot more frequently with having nothing to do and all! Maybe ill get on an updating schedule!🤷 probably not tho...

Anywho I am still "babysitting" my nana. Today my mom and I took her to dollar tree because she had to pick up some decoration thingy for this Sunday school party she is doing. Its like an appreciation thing...

Ya know if I had like a stalker or something I am making his job a lot easier by just blatantly telling him/her what I did and am going to do... Well I guess if they are reading this Mr(s) stalker guy/gal : I really appreciate, and am truly flattered, that you like me enough to follow me around in your free time but either finish the job and kidnap/kill me or stop because honestly its a little annoying!

Well now that's outta the way... I am going to the stock yard tomorrow because mom wants to get chicks to put under our broody hen. She (the hen) refuses to even eat and is basically killing herself trying to hatch some babies and so mom thinks if we sneak some chicks under her she will think she succeeded and maybe get up! We are basically gas lighting our chicken into thinking she has children of her own! Its either that or she dies of suicide by starvation so I would rather keep my baby! Her name is pearl and she is my 3rd favorite chicken ever!!! We have almost 30 chickens and 2 duckies and idek how many quail! Mom / dad may have an obsession With birds ... But I kinda do too! I have a kiwi bird and his name is Joe and he is probably my favorite person EVER.

So I have this current, and honestly total cliche, obsession with Alec Benjamin and I'm not entirely sure why. Well yea I guess I am, its because his music is literally awesome and his voice is to die for! My favorite song by him If We Have Each Other! Ugh literally so good! Devil doesn't bargain and Annabelle's homework and let me down slowly  😩😩 ughhhh I LOVE THEM!

OMG so kinda drama in my life but not really! I go to church with this guy right? we'll call him toby. Okay so my friend, who we will call Christina (who also goes to church with us) likes/liked (🤷im honestly not sure) toby.  Well backstory Toby and I met like maybe 6-7 months ago and idk him that well but I like him as a capital P platonic friend!! Well me and Christina were talking the other day (keep in mind she has openly told me and Tony that she likes him)

Okay let's back up a little and tell you the story about Toby and Christina. So Christina liked Toby and like the ballsey bitch Christina is she straight up told Toby that she likes him and to her delight and surprise he was like I kinda like u too. So that happened but he didn't want to date and was like lets just talk for a while and see where it goes... Well time goes on and Christina asked again and was like hey ik u said talk for a little while (and they have) but I want more than friends... And Toby was like well a little longer and If it happens it happens. So time goes by and Christina does this a few more times and Toby basically said ur too pushy and I have essentially lost all interest in you soooo (fuck off)

Now we are in the present and Toby and Christina are still really good friends... And

Christina and I were talking the other day and she (along with multiple other people) seems to have come to the epiphany that Toby likes me. I didn't see it because i just don't see him like that. She didn't seem mad about it and I don't know if I mentioned it or not but Toby and Christina both are younger than I am and (Idk about you guys but) I DON'T DO YOUNGER GUYS! well so I was like Ummm okay? Like what am I supposed to do with that... I really like this kid as a friend and don't wanna make it awkward so I just decided I would pretend like I didn't know and maybe he would get the hint! Well I never had to pretend because I found all of that out on a Monday and wouldn't see him until Wednesday at church and found out from his sister (who is also my bsf and whom we'll call Vanessa) on that Tuesday that he (thankfully) doesn't like me!!! Ugh thank god!! he likes someone else. (Sadly not Christina buuttt ... Cuz they'd look so cute together)

So long story short everyone in the youth group is delusional and I am still

SINGLE AS A PRINGLE IN A CAN WITHOUT A MAN

but I am honestly okay with it because it never would have happened even if he did like me!

Well anywho that's my wanna be resolved drama! mow you know all about my life!!!

I just read this really good book on here and it is called Lullaby nights by @DariaBacza97 and you guys should totally go read it! Im not gonna lie and tell y'all it isn't an EXTREMELY emotional book! That is, if your one of those people that gets so Into a book that you feel what the characters are feeling... Empath ig is what I'm tryna say. I balled my eyes out for like 96% of the book so ... Idk but its SOOO GOOD! Honestly one of the best books I've read in a while! And that's saying a lot

But anywho yea that was basically my "day" and week and future ... Oops

--------------------------------

Hi guys!!! So? How was it?

Pls vote and comment I appreciate or more than you could imagine😁😁