05

Sera woke up. Trembling as she remembered the last words of Claude.

'I know you went back in time.'

Multiple times. I went back in time, multiple times Claude. Sera turned to look at the door of her room. She felt a presence behind the block of material shielding her from the hallway of the mansion she was living in.

"Marquess, is there something you need?"

Upon saying those words, a knock was heard by the door followed by the creaking sound of it opening.

"I came to check up on you, Serenity."

"It's Sehrendpt, My Lord."

Awkward silence. After being corrected, Marquess Artesian felt ashamed for mistaking her name. He was foolish enough to take a child as his wife, but for him to even forget her name. It was not foolish, it's simply- stupid.

"I apologize."

"..."

Silence once again erupted. Sera eyed the Marquess, as if expecting it to demand her to undress before him. But, Marquess Artesian was a morally-upright knight. He does not divulge in pleasure or such.

"Sehrendpt-" Sera scowled at the name. Noticing her discomfort, Marquess continued, "Ehm My Lady. I'm here to tell you that the crowning of the new emperor will be taking place."

'This early?'

It wasn't this early in Sera- Ysabella's memories. Hearing Marquess Artesian's words, Sera divulge in her thoughts. Why is it taking place different from her memories?

'Did Arius tampere-'

Sera stopped. Arius. She forgotten about the God. What ever happened to him, was not Sera nor Ysabella's business.

'Let him rot.'
'Let him die.'
'Let him suffer.'

Indeed. She must let Arius suffer.

Not knowing Arius is still able to hear her thoughts despite being reincarnated, Arius stared at Sera above.

Claude became the Emperor. Sera did not partake nor visited the Imperial Palace to celebrate Anastacius ascension- but she did partake in supporting the uprising of Claude. She smiled happily at the news that Claude, whom she loved in her past life- is now Emperor. Now, she can be rest assured.

Is what she last thought, before she closed her eyes- and opened it, only for her to take in an unfamiliar place.

'Where am I?'

Her eyes trailed around the place, only to find unfamiliar objects surrounding her.

"Min-hoo!" A woman with brown hair came barging in her room.

"How dare you-" Sera stopped as she saw herself in the mirror. Purple hair? Golden eyes, and- a mediocre face?

What?

"Min-hoo! Did you stay up late again?! We're going to be late for school."

"School?" Sera's heart thumped.

'Who is this woman."
'Where am I?'
'Where's Claude?'
'Claude?'
'Who's Claude.'

Exactly. Who is Claude?