[ The BTS we know? ]

The five inches heels don't make a single sound, even if it was a marble floor or if she was practically running towards the conference room.

Her walking was as elegant and silent as a cobra chasing its prey.

Throughout the hallway some subordinates bow for her as a greeting. She nods acknowledging the greeting and keeps walking.

The door cracks open the second before she touches the doorknob because the man waiting for her inside sensed her presence approaching.

— Welcome~

The man in a three-pieces suit greets the elegant woman and she only nods, not sparing a glance

— Thanks for coming, let's start the reunion.

Five people sit around the tabe, she takes the seat in front of the projector.

— As you can see, there are two empty seats. Haruka and Omega were kidnapped.

The news surprised everyone, but they keep a calm demeanor since the boss hates to see panic settling around a difficult situation like this one.

— I went to look for them at Haruka's place, but just found this card — She throws lightly the card she got to the center of the table, the card now secured in a clear plastic bag — The man that left the card just left it pinned in a knife, then ran away.

— That explains the scratch in your arm... are you okay? —The man that previously opened the door and now is sitting to her right, asks a bit concerned.

— Yeah, no big deal... The big deal is the message, or better said, the one who sent it. — She turns the bag around so they can see the 'И' on it.

— You have the enough time here to remember the Ivanov case, I assume.

Those in the conference room nodded while the boss stands up to point out some things of the projected images.

— I was in charge of the mission. We took down the Ivanon clan that was threatening to steal all of the territories we worked on. Resulting on Lev Ivanov and her wife's deaths. But... Someone left the 13 year old kid alive, so that might be our current enemy.

She pointed to the picture of a young boy, blue small eyes and a defined jaw, genetic inheritance from his father, added to brown curly hair.

A teenage, around 15 years old, raises his hand behind the laptop he was working on, just as he would do in school.

— Yes, Caín? - The woman that leads the conference let the boy talk

— We're not looking for this kid, of course, but... Do you have an idea of his physical appearance now? I can't find anything of the current Ivanov clan.

The boss shakes her head slowly.
— We lost track of them after the altercation so I can't give you any information right now.

— Ma'am — Another 15 year-old teenage, with the same looks as the Caín boy, raises his hand.

— Yes, Abel?
— The Police records have the folder of a fire in the neighboring city.
— What about it?
— Among the rubble was found a card like the one you just showed us — The young guy projected the classified file in the wall behind his boss — It was a record store, it was suspicious that the 1st floor blowed out of nowhere and it was found this card in the entrance. We can read "I bet you missed me. Get ready for BTS downfall". And it is signed by the same person.

The young guy concluded as the leader analyzes the image in front of her.

Downfall... This dude wants revenge or something — The man to the boss's right comments and she nods.