[ Off my face ]

— Aren't you holding the leash too close to your face, Y/N?

Epsilon asks as he watches Alpha tie the laces of her sports shoes.

— If I don't do this, he won't trust me. If he doesn't trust me, I won't be able to send him to the slaughterhouse against his friend.

Alpha suddenly got the amazing idea to rent "the Circle", the place where Jungkook lost against her, just so they could have a new match in private.

Her plan is to let JK win in a not-so-obvious way, so he regains his pride and finally trusts her. Once he trusts her, she can use his fighting force to her benefit and use him as an extra point on her great war against Ivanov Alexei.

— If you hold a dog's leash to close to your face, it might bite.

— But somehow, I feel that this breed of dog needs to feel comfortable with the owner in order to get better results. Mainly him, if I get Jeon to work with me as her mistress, he'll make me lose... But if I make him work with me as her goddess, he'll give his life for me to win.

Epsilon looks at her with a worried grimace.

— I, somehow, feel that you're playing a dangerous game.

— Roberto. — She stands up from her bed and walks toward Epsilon, holding his shoulders. — I've won. Twice. Who trained me in hand-to-hand combat?

— Me. — The man answered right away.

— Then Imma be okay. — She pats his shoulders before taking a small backpack with all her daily belongings. — I'll come back to you as soon as the fight ends, and tell you how I won~

— Break his nose. — Epsilon shakes her hand as goodbye.

— That'll be too much. What about a black eye?
— A black eye will do. Have a nice fight.

And Alpha started her way towards her car.

Jungkook was assigned to the Fighting Unit. He got recluded in a kind of camping where all Alpha's lines needed to train. Jeon would work there as the trainer, being watched over by Quinn, the blue-haired higher-up from the B Team.

Week by week, a different unit would arrive at said camping to be trained and tested by Jungkook and Quinn until the date for the last assault is revealed.

She arrived in no time to the small house with a huge backyard that hid the camping fields. Alpha opens the door with her own keys and greets the ones guarding the door.

From the closed back door, she can hear men counting down in Korean, and the warmth of the human body could be sensed by her skin and nose.

Alpha crosses the backdoor and stealthily walks until she is standing behind the men in charge.

— Your chests are not close enough to the grass. Make sure to do 20 more push-ups.

The strong female voice coming from behind Quinn and JK made everyone froze.

— How's Unit G doing, Quinn? — She asks.

— Ma'am! — Quinn and JK turn around, bowing towards her immediately after. — They're doing regular, but they'll do perfect in no time.

— Glad to hear that. — She stepped ahead, directing her word to the ones in the Unit G. — I want to see your 20 push-ups. Go ahead.

Without wasting time, everyone got on positions, waiting for her to start the countdown.

— ONE. — They all quickly do their first push-up. Surprisingly, everyone is executing the exercise perfectly.

— Do you need a gun pointing at your head to execute the exercises correctly?