Training And Reunion With A Certain RedHead

3rd Person POV

Minato wakes up feeling refreshed, he walks into kitchen only to see Inko setting the table for her son, "Izu-Minato, come sit down and eat, you have a lot of explaining to do young man", he smiles at his mother and sits down, "Okay first off, you don't need to call me anything else Kaa-san, Izuku is fine, also you're right, I do need to explain, remember the night of Izumi's and Izuki's birthday?", he asks to which Inko nods signaling him to continue, "Well, when I'm pretty sure you sure the Tri-pronged Kunai and the notes I left correct?", she nods again, and he smiles, "Well, that Kunai is special, it has a sort of complex formula consisting of Seals which I created when I walked the Earth before, back then, Quirks when ever used, we used an essence called 'Chakra' and we could do pretty much everything everyone can do now, although we were not limited to a certain quirk, such as fire, or water, wind, lightning and earth based quirks, some of those were able to use all 5 to there peak form, I myself, well, who I was before, I could use Lightning and Wind type attacks, for example, follow me", he stands up and walks out, Inko following close behind, she finally sees where she is, she looks over to Minato who is staring at the mountain area, and he has a small sad smile, "This place was my home once, I sacrificed my life...but I destroyed my son's, he long forgave me, and I am happy about that, but, you know, as a parent, the guilt will always be there, knowing you failed the very one's you were sworn to protect... But at least now I can do right, I know there will be hurdles, but just as you said Kaa-san, A hero doesn't mean the power of your quirk, but the strength of your heart and soul to fight the unfairness of this world, and I will work hard Kaa-san, to protect those precious to me, as my late  son and late wife would say... BELIEVE IT!!!", he gave a fox like grin that made Kurama proud, he hears chuckling in his mind and vanishes in a Yellow Flase causing Inko to just smile, he maybe a reincarnation, but he still is he baby boy.

Minato finds himself on a roof of a very extravagant house, he freaks out a little until he sees the gates of this massive mansion and his eyes widen in recognition, "Fire Damiyo?! But how?  Maybe they still know about me... I doubt it, though it couldn't hurt to check, hehe", he jumps up in the air using Chakra to give him a boost and throws a Tri-pronged Kunai between the guards, the last thing they see was yellow flash and everything went black.

Minato enters the house like a seasoned Shinobi, not giving anyone the chance to see him until he reaches the main hall where he sees a man and woman speaking to a beautiful red head girl, "Wow... Her hair is so beautiful, reminds me of Kushi-chan", he remembers his late wife and looks down for a moment before steeling himself and making his presence known, "Hello, sorry I let myself, I knocked and Knocked but it seems no one answered the door. My name is Minato Namikaze, I'm looking for the Fire Damiyo. I need to know something important that he only he knows about."

Momo's POV

"My name is Minato Namikaze, I'm looking for the Fire Damiyo. I need to know something important that only he knows about.", I looked at this boy with wonder... "Minato Namikaze, his name sounds so familiar and fills me with so much love I can even explain it... Who are you Minato Namikaze", I look and see Father's eyes widen... What could be so surprising? "Yes that name was in the records... Are..
Are you playing me boy?! HOW DARE YOU U-" Father bit his tongue when he saw a weirdly shaped Kunai..."Huh? That Kunai looks familiar... Excuse me, Namikaze was it?", he looks at me and smiles gently, I can feel my face flush, "Yes my name is Minato Namikaze, but you can call me Minato... Miss...", I feel so nervous, his looking at me so expectedly, I decide to force it out, "MY NAME IS MOMO YAOYUROZU, FUTURE NUMBER ONE HERO, DATTEBANE!!!", "OH NOOOOOOO!!!!! MY STUPID NERVOUS Tick!!!!!", I close my face from the embarrassment, "His going to think I'm weird"

Minato's POV

"MY NAME IS MOMO YAOYUROZU, FUTURE NUMBER ONE HERO, DATTEBANE!!!", I stare at her for a good moment then smile at her, "Seems I'm not really alone, am Kushi-chan?" I chuckle at her and she seems to grow a little irritated, I quickly shrink back in fear, "I-I see she's the exact same... Wait, maybe I can make her remember who she really is... Perhaps", she looks at me and I see she has a question, "That Kunai you have, what's the significance of it?", I smile at her, "Well, this has a bunch of seals that I put together to recreate a Jutsu long lost, The Hiraishin no Jutsu. If you don't mind me asking you one now, Momo-San?", I ask her and she nods, good, now for the question, "Do you know who Naruto Uzumaki is?"