Chapter 3: Eri Uzumaki-Namikaze And The Entrance Exams

Minato and Kushina decided to go the store to some groceries for Inko's celebration, Voted No. 6 Best Heroine in just 2 years, from the Rescue Hero she was, she became some what in between combat and Rescue, ever since Chakra, she has been at the top of her game, enhancing her punches and kicks in the Hummingbird Katas and Swirling Strom Katas, she slowly became a force to be reckoned with, The Bunny Hero: Miriko, took interest in this, and soon she cemented her spot after her unlocking chakra, Kushina managed to master 1000 Healing Seal, Minato managed to Master Sage Mode, both becoming stronger, UA starts in a couple of days and they need to get stronger... Minato also found that the Hokage Vault actually survived all that time, he studied most Justus, some bit harder than others, but he did it nonetheless.

Minato and Kushina finds themselves walking home, after sealing all their groceries, hand in hand they continue their walk, until a little girl ran into Kushina's leg, bringing them out of their musings. They then saw the little girl with white hair, she has bright red eyes, she has a raggy cream dress, her arms and legs are covered in bandages, Kushina, who's more in tune with sensing Chakra and the emotions, quickly bends to her, "Hey there little girl are you okay?", the little girl whispers, "p-please help me", both Kushina and Minato place comforting hands on her, whispering comforting words, when a sinister sounding voice, "Eri, you know it's wrong to-", he didn't get to finish when a Kunai flew towards him, he tilts his head and inwardly scoffs, "Was that supposed-" Again he was interrupted by a yellow flash and his skin being shredded, bringing him to the ground and Minato above him, driving a Rasengan deep in his back, he quickly flashes to Kushina and Eri, and Flashes them home, he gets there makes a Shadow Clone and Flashes back to the man, "Who are you? Why was that little girl Hurt?", "A kid like you wouldn't understand, her quirk is cursed!", he shouts slapping his hand on the ground as spikes race towards Minato as he simply flashes behind the man, driving a Lightning Blade in hand, piercing through the man's back through his chest, killing him instantly, he pulls his hand out of his back, and flashes to a waterfall Marker he left all those years ago, he washes his hands as best and he can, he flashes back to the compound seeing his clone flash at the same time from the safehouse outside of Konoha, carrying Kushina bridal style and Eri holding her tightly, "Home sweet Home, welcome Eri, if you'd allow me, I can heal you", The clone sets Kushina down and dispels, Kushina asks hoping she would be okay... Minato smiles and sits down, "Hello, Soichi", he said causing Kushina's eyes to widen, this is Naruto, her Baby boy Naruto, just then Eri clutches her head in pain, for a few seconds and then looks up, tears in a her eyes, "M-mommy? D-daddy?", Minato and Kushina hugs Eri with all their love as the Family of Three are finally reunited after death and time split them apart...

Inko walks in to see Kushina teaching a cute little girl with white hair how to write as Minato is finishing up dinner, "Ahh, Kaa-san you back, sit down, we have much to discuss...", directing to Eri as both Kushina and Inko take their seats, Eri seems to be uncomfortable, "Eri, is it bad?", Minato asks, she quickly shakes her head, "No no Papa, it's just...I've never had a f-family dinner L-like this, i-I just want it to last as long as possible.", Minato and Kushina knows what she means, being Orphans in their previous lives, they both stood up and hugged her from both sides, "Eri, you don't have to worry anymore, Your Papa and Mama aren't going anywhere anymore, we promise, right Anata?", "Of Course Eri we will never ever leave you again, we were all Separated once, I'm not gonna do it again.", Eri cries again, Her parents aren't leaving her alone, not this time, she smiles brightly, stabbing everyone in their heart with how friggen cute she is...

", Eri cries again, Her parents aren't leaving her alone, not this time, she smiles brightly, stabbing everyone in their heart with how friggen cute she is