Chapter 5: Declaration Of War, And The USJ

Minato, Kushina and Eri flashed to the beach, seeing the Class 1-A, Minato had a brilliant Idea... He flashes away again, coming back with Present Mic, Midnight, EraserHead, MidoriVesper, Vlad King, All Might and Class 1-B, Minato holds his knees, panting heavily, that too more than he expected, Nezu arrived 10 Minutes later with the Big 3, Minato regains his breath as he looks out at everyone, nodding in gratitude, he begins, "I'm sorry to most of you, I kinda brought you here without an explanation.", He and Kushina create 2 clones each and knowing their mission they jump to four different spots, flash through hands seals and yell, "Sealing Art: Sightless and Soundless Barrier!", and in an instant, sealing arrays spread over everyone and disappears, Minato explains, "This is a barrier, we can see out of it and hear things outside of it, but it's the opposite for those outside, the reason my wife and I put this up is so that information does not get leaked and fall into the wrong hands.", the adults were impressed, this kid came up with a way to keep information in without it getting out.

Minato begins again,"Aizawa-Sensei, you and all the males stand on this side, facing me, the girls do the same but on Kushina's side.", everyone did as told as Minato nodded, "Okay, those who already knows about Chakra, follow my clone,", Minato creates a clone, Izuki, Shoto, Katsuki, and Shinso walks with the Minato clone, they are gonna be refining their Chakra and learning new things, the rest were told to sit down, find the energy inside you, and pull it with everything you got."Now girls, same applies those who know, follow Kushina's and Midori's clones, Minato says as two clones pop up, Izumi, Katsumi, Shoya, Mina, Kyoka and Ochaco head with the clones, the rest did the same and in seconds, their Chakras were unlocked, and so they Trained, sticking leaves to their forehead, some of the Adults got it on the first try and moved on to tree climbing(Yes I know, they are on a beach, where is the trees? Well, in the parking section of the beach, there a few there) the day came to an end With Minato and Kushina telling them to keep working on their Chakra, they all left, the Pro-Heroes going back to school, and the students dispersing after some more conversing.

The students decided to walk all together home, getting to know each other a bit more, Monoma wad being a Prick, Mirio was telling bad jokes, Nejire was asking a bunch of questions to everyone, Minato was answering said questions, Kushina was speaking to the girls about a related matter(You Know what this is about), Katsuki and Izuki were arguing over something stupid, Amakiji was walking behind Mirio, the Class 1-A and 1-B boys were discussing somethings about quirks, while Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were screaming something about Manliness and The power of Youth, Minato Shuddered hearing that, "Oh no", he thought while glancing quick at them seeing the sunset over an ocean and the two in tears hugging it out, he turned right back around, asking Kurama to wipe his mind of the Image to which the Great Beast replies, "I wish I could get rid of it too, damn stupid Human!", he growls as he goes back to sleep in mere seconds making Minato Sweat drop, the class one by one disperse from each other, leaving Minato, Eri and Kushina, "So what now?", Kushina asks as she looks up, Minato sighs, Picks up Eri, who climbs on his back, and then picks up Kushina bridal style making her blush, "Well, we could go get some ice-cream, what do you say Princess?", Eri's mouth begins to water as she nods her head eagerly, they Flash to Italy, buy some Gelato, and Flash back to the compound where they enjoy their treats...

THE NEXT DAY!

Minato and Kushina were walking to school, upon the final stretch towards UA, they see a whole bunch of reporters, probably because 2 of the top 10 are here, whom noticed the two of them, the bagan asking questions, Minato, not having any of it, chucked a Kunai just next to Aizawa-Sensei and Flashed next to him with Kushina holding his arm, the reporters were dumbfounded for a second, before one unfortunate soul tried to get pass the gate, only the UA BARRIER to activate not  second later... Minato and Kushina on the other hand were looking back with a strange expression, one that Aizawa picked up on, so he asked, "What's wrong Problem Child?", "I don't know... But something feels off... Sir, what is our plans for today?", Minato asks and Aizawa can see it in his eyes already, "So you know something is gonna happen? Question is how and when?, well we have the USJ today, but that's off-cam-", he stopped himself seeing Minato's eyes shift in color from, the cerulean blue, to an almost sinister and crimson red one in a voice which sounded like an angry God, he spoke,"It seems we have a mole, EraserHead.", Aizawa's eyes widen, there is a mole and he figured it out a day after being in school, Aizawa nods and walks with them to Class... He needed to find out who... Upon entering, Minato's eyes shift from one person to the next... And he found it,"Aoyama-San, what's your quirk? Navel Laser right?", "Oui Class President, but why ask me only, we-", he didn't finish as he felt cold steel against his neck, "Then why were you the only one not participating during our training session, in fact, you weren't at the Beach either, so I must ask, Aoyama-san... Are you a double agent?", he asks and the rest of class, Including Aoyama was wide eyed, EraserHead used his binding cloth, and captured him, Minato placed a seal on his forehead and his eyes dull,"Now, Aoyama-San, tell me why you did it?", in an emotionless tone, he speaks, "I was born Quirkless but I've always wanted to be a hero... So All for One struck a deal with my parents, give me a quirk, and I can be the Hero I was want to be... But, I have to tell my parents, who in turn tells the number one villian.", "I see... So if I remove your quirk and give you an even better chance at being a hero... And you won't have such a drawback like stomachache, but instead drowsiness, tiredness and energy depletion?", he asks, stunning everyone, he makes another seal and places it on his head, Aoyama screams in pain, and the stops, he wakes up feeling very different... He tries activating his quirk to discover its gone, and he slowly begins to panic until Minato places a comforting hand on his shoulder, "You are an amazing hero, quirk or no quirk...", "How did you know?", Aoyama asked solemnly, "Well, a part of myself, as well as Kushina's, is shared with someone far greater than anything I displayed a while ago", he creates soulless shadow clone, the clone morphs Into a chibi sized Kurama... All the girls screech in delight, and the boys cover their ears. Kurama was grumbling something as the girls were hugging the life out of him, they either didn't hear him or chose not to hear him.