Qubool hai 3 (18+)

Days started passing but from that day neil never entered in her room but he fulfill all her requirement whereas avni was feeling very lonely in that big house. There was no one to talk with her except the maids who just answer her in one or two words. She felt like she was gonna get mad.

So she decided to run away from there preparing all the thing she waited for night.

At night she made a rope joining all her chunni's (scarf / dupatta) and hang it down her window which was on the third floor.

"Please tussi madad kariyo" she prayed looking up then lowered her lashes.

"Agar mai gir gayi aur mere pair toot gaye toh mai kya karogi....nahi nahi avni accha soch...accha sochegi toh accha hi hoga" she tried to console her mind.

Aur agar nahi hua toh

Her subconcious argued

Toh mere saath saath tuh bhi mar jaaiyo

Her mind replied sarcastically

Taking a deep breath she slowly started to climb down while closing her eyes tightly. Reaching lower she  slowly opened her one eye to look how much distance is left only to get shocked to see him standing there staring her or we can say glaring her.

She was seeing him after many days he was wearing white kurta with his top three buttons open giving a perfect view of his bare chest underneath from the top. Avni gulped down staring his him looking handsome as...

f**k avni what are you thinking

She scolded herself but then her gaze travelled upward to his neck and jaws making her loose her senses and unknowingly her grip loosens on the rope and she fell.

"Aaj toh na jaane meri kitni haddiya totane wali hai. Avni tujhe kisane kaha tha yeh karne ko chal koi nahi ab haddi toot hi rahi hai toh kya kar sakte hai. Tooto tooto "

Closing her eyes she waited to land on the ground breaking her bones but it never happened instead she heard a scream.

Neil who saw her falling got shocked and before he could do anything she fell on him making him kiss the ground and breaking his dont know how many bones.

"Haei mujhe toh lagi hi nahi waah avni tuh superman.....sorry sorry superwomen nikali waah I am proud of you my girl" she started praising her self when she heard his scream

"Ahh" he screemed in pain

"Yeh awaaz kaha se aai aur woh pahad sa dikhane wala rakshas woh kaha gaya " she mumbled looking around

"Pagal ladki tere neeche hu" neil moaned painfully

Hearing him she lowered her lashes and saw herself sitting on his back while he was lying on his stomach on the ground.

"What the f**......." she was going to curse but was cut off by him

"Don.....dont.....cur....curse" he said painfully glaring her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dont you dare to laugh" he shouted lying on his stomach in his room glaring her who was putting ice pack on his back and trying to control her laugh.

"Yeh yeh sab tumhari galati hai kya kar rahi thi waha bandadriya jaise latak kar haa" he asked her while sitting

"Tumne mujhe bandariya kaha" she asked him shockingly

"Really tumhe mere itne bade dialogue me sirf yeh sunai diya aur haa ho tum bandariya kyuki harkate toh tumhari unhi jaisi hai" he asked her

"Kya..kya kiya maine" she asked him

"Tum chahati ho ki mai batao ruko batata hu kuch din pahele tumne guards par chup kar paani se bhare balloons pheke the, usake baad tumne mere pyaare pedh se aam chura kar khaaye usse bhi pahele tumne....
." He couldnt able to complete it as she cut him in between