His addiction(18+)

Avni- 20 yrs old simple girl married to Neil , used to live with her uncle and aunt after her parents death. She trust them very much. Height -5ft6inch

Neil- 24yrs old arrogant rude millionaire an orphan. Love his wife Avni very much and is very protective, possessive for her.
Height - 6ft2inch

SO HERE'S THE INTRO WELL WHOLE CHAPTER HAVE MATURE CONTENTS SO BE CAREFUL WHO DONT LIKE IT.
____________________________________________________________________________

A man was throwing all things here and there destroying them ,hurting himself when a girl enters inside while running.

"Neil what are you doing?? Please stop" She said crying trying to hold him but her jerked her hand.

"How dare you?? How dare you to let him touch you Avni?? How dare??" Neil said kicking the table hardly

"Neil I am sorry but please calm down. Please Neil" She said

"Calm down ,how can bloody calm down " hesaid punching the wall hardly making his hand bleed

"Neil" she shouted widening her eyes running toward him.

"See its bleeding so much why did you do this?? ' Avni said crying holding his palm making his eyes soften but then again remembering the guy holding her his eyes turned furious and he jerked her and was going to move away but stopped feeling her soft body pressed against him and closing his eyes he got lost in her spell. His both hand lifted and held her small bare waist firmly as she was wearing saree.

Avni feeling him breathing normal signed as he had blood pressure problem sometimes it gets too high or sometimes it get lows but mostly it get high. She was feeling his blood flowing on her waist but didnt said anything.

"Neil please let me do the bandage please .....Ahhhh " Avni said feeling him nuzzling on her neck but then winced when he bite her hard.

"Slowly baccha"Avni said caressing his hair trying to calm him .

"I am still angry " he mumbled licking there to soothe her pain.

"I am sorry but I was practicing for the freshner's party ahhh " Avni said softly massaging his scalp when he again bite hard.

"I dont care but I dont like anyone getting close to you. You are only mine." He said possesively making her smile

"I am only yours" Avni said moving toward the bed with him who was sticking with her lost in her.

"Remove it " he saied irritately removing her pallu from her shoulder making her smile seeing her baby hubby.

"Neil but first let me bandage ahhh" Avni's eyes turn tearly when he started biting her bud from above her blouse only.

"First give me what I want then take whatever you want" he said pinching her bud while playing with them both.

"Okay here" Avni said opening her blouse and removing her inners which he started sucking after hiding her bra in his pant which he like to. Do making Avni slap him softly.

His hands were roaming allover her curves. He put it on her belly playing with her belly button.

"Ahh...Neil " Avni moaned feeling him bite her belly hard and his hand were started moving toward her inner thighs from inside her saree.

"Neil" Avni shouted in pain feeling him tearing her panty hardly and putting himself inside her sniffing her panty like a druggist mumbling I will have itlater. Tears roll down from her eyes.

"Shh"he said wipping her tears kissing her whole face comforting her then started thrusting inside her hardly while avni screeming her lungs out in pain and pleasure.

"Tell me Avni...*thrust* tell me that *thrust*you are only mine*thrust*that Only I have the right*thrust* to touch you like*thrust* this say Avni say" he said pounding inside her like a beast.

"I....I.....am *thrust* only....only yours *thrust* only...you *thrust* have...the.. ahhhhh...*thrust**thrust**thrust*...right..to..*thrust*...touch..touch me*thrust**thrust**thrust*" Avni said stuttering in pain and pleasure holding him tightly

Hearing her he felt happy and kissed her lips taking it inside his hot mouth sucking it hardly,chewing them. They were his adiction. She was his addiction

After climaxing he kissed her forehead lovingly and hide his face in her blossoms nuzzling there inhaling her scent. His half body was on her and half was on bed not wanting to crush her from his weight

"Neil can I bandaged it now Avni said crying seeing the bed sheet soaking with his blood.

Upping his face from her blossoms he looked at his hand then nodded at her but not before biting her bud.

Avni wincing a little got up wrapping the blanket aroundher and took the first aid.

"Remove it there is nothing to hide from me.I have seen it all. "Neil said staring her getting irritsted by the blanket which was hiding her from him .

Avni who heard him turned red but didnt looked up and keep handeling his hand.

" why you get this much angry it was just a...." She said after dressing his hand but the stopped when he suddenly pulled her on him angrily.

"You are mine so no one can touch you"he said kissingly her hardly punishing her for her mistake while she just caressed his hair knowing his possessivness toward her but does this irked her. No it was his love for her and she loved her possesive husband who turns into a small baby for her.

Breaking the kiss Neil smiled at her pecking her lips again and again then both slept.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Aditi