1. Not What I Wished For.

A/N:
Hey. So this story has grown a lot since I started it and now it's getting some attention, which is why I thought it might be best to address a few things about this story.

1. It's gay. Very gay. Deal with it bitch.

2 it's cringey and has like no depth to it, the main character can get a bit corny and you WILL get second hand embarrassment. Again, deal with it. It's your own choice to read this story, if you don't like it, don't read it!

3. I accept constructive criticism with open arms! Trust me, I'm not the best writer, so I need it.

4. This story was written when I was stupid and quite frankly, had zero idea how to even write. Hence the need for criticism. Good criticism though. If you wanna hate on me or this story, please refrain from doing that. Just simply don't read it!

5. Yes. The main characters name is Billy. A lot of people hate it, but it's just a name! I hope you can find a way to look past that small fact and focus on the actual story.

Thank you and enjoy the story!

"I swear Billy, I think I might be pregnant," Sarah exclaimed, the nervous tone in her voice breaking through when she said the last word.

"Are you serious?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"I don't know, I mean this isn't like the other times I think there might actually be something growing inside of me," she screamed, her face going completely pale.

I let out a long sigh before answering her. "Sarah.....when was the last time you had sex?"
I didn't want to ask the question but I knew I had to.

"Fuck like a week ago, I think," she replied, her voice a whisper.

"Ok. Did you use.....protec-"

"A condom?" She interrupted.

"Y-yes. Did you?"

"I'm not sure why you're asking I mean it's not like a girl can get me pregnant," she said, a questioning look in her eyes.

"Of course I fucking know that. Jesus Christ I forgot you're bisexual," I snapped.

"Well I mean it's kind of common knowledge Billy I don't know how you could forget," she said, laughing to herself.

"I didn't forget- I just mean- God you're so confusing sometimes. Look, when was the last time you had sex with a MAN?" I tried my best to really emphasise the last part.

We sat in silence for a minute as she just stared into space, clearly trying to decipher her jam packed sex life.

"Probably like a year ago," she muttered.

"Well, I mean I'm not exactly an expert on this sort of stuff but it is highly, highly likely that you are not pregnant my friend," I stated, hoping that she would understand.

"Oh thank god," she yelled, looking at the ceiling as if she were actually talking to him.

All I could do was laugh at her. She'd always been like this. Constantly worried that she was pregnant, or that she had cancer, or that she was having a heart attack, or my favourite one, when she thought she was about to faint so she would grab onto my arm for support, although I'd never really been that strong so when she put her whole body weight on me I would just topple over. If you can believe it this happened more than once.

We were sitting on her bed talking, like we did almost every day after school. We usually just gossiped or talked about our interests and sometimes we just binge watched friends and game of thrones. If someone asked me what my happy place was I wouldn't even have to stop to think before saying right here in Sarah's bedroom.