25. The Locker Room.

A/N:

I'm back! I felt like shit there for a while and just needed a break from everything for a bit.

Hope you can understand.

******

Uploads aren't going to be as frequent as they used to be. Im sorry but it's not my fault my brain hates me so much. Or it is? I dunno.

Just know that if I don't upload for a few days, I haven't abandoned this story. Oh no, I'm sticking with this to the end.

Thank you all!!

******

I've never been happier.

Ok. I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that but I'll take the risk because, it's true. Why? Well, because right now my father is gone, and hopefully I'll never have to see him again.

Also on the list of good news from this week, my family finally knows about Maya. The weight of carrying the secret of my stepsister's existence has finally been lifted off of my shoulders, and damn does it feel fucking amazing. I'm just grateful that everyone loves her. No, really, they love her. My mom can't get enough of her and for the rest of the week demanded that she come over every day for dinner so that she can get to know her more.

Asher pulled me for a chat in his room after the whole confrontation of our father and all that, and scolded me profusely for keeping him in the dark about Maya and our dads past. He got over it though. As quickly as he was scolding me, he was asking me question after question about Maya.

The exact words, "she's a fucking badass," left his mouth multiple times throughout our conversation and on all occasions, I agreed.

I'd never seen her like that, but I liked it. I had no idea she was planning to say those things but I'm just glad they worked. The look on my fathers face when she entered the room was priceless. It brought a sly smirk to my face that I had to fight to hold back. And when he finally left, I felt like..........well, I don't exactly know how I felt, but I just know that it was goddamn incredible.

Oh, and when Laura was finally introduced to Maya, she immediately engulfed our half-sister in the tightest hug she could muster. I could see the clear excitement in my baby sister's eyes when my mother told her who Maya was. Anyone could tell just how excited she was to have a sister. And Maya resembled the look in her eyes too, clearly as excited as Laura.

And speaking of being insanely happy, how could I forget my amazing boyfriend.

That felt kinda cringey to say, but it's true. He's fucking amazing. Thomas and I didn't get much alone time during the week as Asher, completely dumbfounded by Maya, practically never let Thomas leave his side, always ranting about one thing or another about the crazy week he'd had.

I suppose the good thing about that though was that Thomas was always at our house after school. Granted, he was always with my brother but any time Asher had to go somewhere or do something for even five minutes, Thomas didn't hesitate to sneak into my room and kiss me for as long as he could. I enjoyed that part the most.

Oh wait no, the best part was when he'd stay for dinner and I got to touch him underneath the table. I know that sounds extremely pervy but Thomas enjoyed it, squirming constantly in his seat earning a confused glance or two from Asher or my mother. It sent a rush through me every time he bit his lip or covered his mouth to stifle and suppress his moans.

The one and only time he was brave enough to do it to me though, didn't go as well. As in I almost, you know, in front of my entire family and had to hit Thomas beneath the table making him hiss in pain. I sent him a warning glare and that made him stop, snickering at me nonetheless as I tried desperately to compose myself, which wasn't as easy as you'd think with fucking blue balls.