Lorraine's Note

WELCOME RAINEDROPS!!

This is a work of fiction.The Names and Characters, dead or alive,Places,Actual Events,Business and Incidences are purely the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real world and other stories are purely coincidence unless the author says otherwise.

The author LorraineRainGoAway is not an expert at writing. She writes what's in her mind and shares it with everybody, she aims to please other people but if you don't like the story or the author itself please leave silently.  You can freely express yourself here, your views and opinions matter but will not tolerate disrespectful beings. With that being said please proceed to the prologue, Thank you.

Readers who can't respect the author of one's story can't have the author's respect.

WARNING MATURED CONTENT!!

Warning this story contains scene that is not suitable for close minded people. Bawal Sana Ang minors Dito, pero who am I fooling? Hindi ko naman sila/kayo mapipigilan.

Meaning even if you're a minor if you have self control and discipline you can read this story. But if you're minor but you don't have any of those things that I've mention I suggest you leave than spout nonsense. You're old enough to know what's right and wrong, and what's good for you. Discipline is a must! I already give y'all a warning, gaya ng laging sinasabi ng mga teachers ang matalinong bata ay nakakaintindi sa isang Sabi lang. And matatalino naman kayo in your own way, I'll give my trust to you from here until you finish this story.

Hoi mga bebe ah, wag na wag niyong gagayahin ang mga ganitong type/genre ng stories okay? Kung sa tingin niyo na kung gagayahin ninyo ang mga nandito sa wattpad world ay ganon parin ang kahihinatnan, like 'and they happily ever after' NO.

Please carve in your mind that fiction is fiction, everything is already planned from start to end to entertain us. Real world is the reality, we don't know what the future holds, we need to act and think wisely about the steps we take because it will have an impact of your future. Kung Anong ginagawa mo ngayon will reflect on what will happen to your future.

Condition your minds for better future waiting for you to unfold. Always remember that even if we don't know what the future holds, you still have a control over it either you want a planned future or the 'bahala na' future.

Change is the key, change the things that needed to be changed, remove any hindrance if there's any before you suffer and be drown to 'what ifs' and guilt of the things that you can't change anymore. You may still have the chance though as long as you live but it's better if you do it early. Remember early birds catches the worm.

Yung lang thank you, keep safe and stay happy. This ulan loves every single rainedrops she have.

Do not distribute,publish,display, and transmit from this story.

All the chapters are unedited so expect typos, grammatical error, etc.

All rights reserved 2022

Copyright © LorraineRainGoAway