Chapter 1

I couldn't believe it. The flashing lights, the music blasting in my ears, the people jumping, dancing, and screaming the lyrics to each song. It was my first time going to a concert with my best friend (F/N), and we both LOVED 'Your Favorite Martian' music.

Soon after the music was all done and finished, they had autograph signings. You and you best friend were about to get some records signed (shut the fuck up and pretend YFM has records) when you were eventually pulled away.

"What the he-" you looked at who was in front of you in awe "youuuu-" he quickly put his hand up to shut you up you loud ass bitch "I need you to be quiet bitch" you nodded and he signed your record and left "I've got places to be" he walked off and you walked back to the line in shock.

"What happened? Spill." Your friend asked "I just met... Puff Puff Humbert.." your friend squealed in excitement "PALEASE tell me you got his autograph" they asked a bit loudly. You lifted up your record while smirking "what more to expect from me" they squealed again, you put your hand up to her mouth and then everybody was ushered to leave.

You and your friend went to the apartment you shared and easily fell asleep.