Chapter 8

The door opened, and there I saw HER. Sheila. (That's the pink hair girl if ykyk) "hey" she was smiling and Benatar was staring. Right. At. Her. She sat next to me "Hello Sheila." I said sarcastically, I pushed her head away from me "now now, is that any way to treat your cousin?" She declared. I groaned as the boys stared at Me with dropped jaws.

"What? It's not like we're best friends, she's the worst." You declared. You could see benatars confusion as you could feel him darting eyes between you and Sheila. You rolled your eyes as she got too close to you and you scooched away from her. You heard benatar speak about how much he liked someone just like Sheila and you put the pieces together like a puzzle.

"Alright Sheila, you can leave now" you proposed. And soon Benatar stated "Yes, I think you might have overstayed your welcome now." You smiled as she left the van and she slammed the door. The five of you sat there for a moment then burst out laughing. You talked for the rest of the time until you all decided to go out.

The five of you get into your seats, Puff driving, Deejay in the passenger, with Axel in the back left, and you and Benatar in the back right seat. While you were driving you started to get tired and rested your head on Benatars shoulder. You soon felt him rest his head on yours and the both of you took a nap.