Chapter 6

The boys had already fallen asleep but you and Benatar were listening to the playlist you two made. He was already asleep but you couldn't seem to sleep. You felt someone's arms wrap around your waist and you smiled, you soon fell asleep from the feeling of someone holding onto you.

The next morning you wake up to the guys laughing and taking pictures. Well except for Benatar, he was still asleep. You fully wake up and realize what was happening. You then curse out the boys and woke benatar up.

Bennytor POV

I woke up and saw (Y/N) in front of me and immediately blushed. I was holding onto her waist and we were so close you'd think we were kissing. I quickly let go of her and got up to get ready for the day. Today we were going to play some songs with her since she knew how to play a few instruments.

When I came into the main area of the bus she was wearing a whole different outfit.

(Something like this)

We got our instruments set up and she got out her guitar. I smiled at the fact that she and I had so much in common. We began playing and she already had the notes in her head. I don't think we even showed her what to play.

After that we played a few more songs and she got tired and put her guitar away. We decided to play for her because we're the best and I wanted to impress her. We started off with booty store and I was trying to be perfect on the guitar parts and I think she liked it.

After booty store we played Jupiter and I swear I could see her blush.

A/N- thanks for the idea A_Happy_Potato_