34

Cw: negative thoughts on adoptive people, tiny mention on anorexia, mentions of bullying, suicide??, super triggering argument ngl😬, angsty chapter cos I think I failed my social exam and I'm mad

June 5th, 2006
7.34, pm.

Dinner had just ended and all students were dismissed to their rooms. Nobody was free from roaming around the country or the hotel until the school plans for the grade were over, which was in a few days.

You folded your arms, walking by rika. "Have you seen aria? Y'know, my sister?"

"Your sister?" She visibly cringed, giving you a judgmental look. "Yeah?" You furrowed your eyebrows, staring at her in confusion.

"Is she adopted?" Rika raised her eyebrows, a sly smirk on her face.

You stopped walking, "yeah, what about it? And why are you staring at me like that?" You were taken aback on the sudden attitude towards your sister. "Because. Anyways, I just didn't know you guys were siblings." Rika shrugged, starting to pick up the pace towards your room again.

"Mhm. I just didn't see her at the dinner. Thought she must be hungry." You shrugged.

Rika let out an unsettling laugh, she looked at you, a weird glimmer shining in her eye, "didn't you hear? arias anorexic."

"Wait what?" You stopped walking once again, dumbfounded. "Camilia doesn't like your sister. You should go check on her y/n. She's in there with her alone." Rika gave you a sly smile, looking over her shoulder at you, then her eyes drifted to the figure behind you.

The blood from your face visibly drained. You heard rindous voice behind you- maybe you forgot your phone again. But that didn't matter.

You bolted, sprinting towards your room, digging for your key hastily in your jacket as you slid it in the card reader, slamming the door open.

The room was silent. You ran in, seeing Camilia sitting on her bed with ren- her boyfriend. "Where's my sister." Your tone was harsh as you scanned around the room, desperately trying to find aria.

You had no idea she was genuinely struggling. You didn't know a single thing about the things she was going through.

But maybe rindou did.

Camilia visibly tensed up, getting flashbacks from the last time you both had an encounter. "She ran outside. Almost jumped out the window or some shit."

"What?" Your eyes were wide before you stomped over at her quickly. You grabbed her by the collar, completely ignoring her boyfriend who tried desperately to get your hands of his girl.

"What the fuck did you say to her? You want another fuckin concussion?" It was that same feeing again. The feeling of rage filling up each and every part of your body, as if such a normal emotion like anger was something as bad as a parasite.

You weren't thinking straight again, you just felt so fucking mad. Your jaw was clenched tightly, just a few more pounds of your own weight to your teeth you swore it could've broke.

"N-nothing.." camilias hands gripped onto yours, trying to get your grip out of her collar. You looked away for a second, genuinely not being able to stand her face. You blinked angrily, biting on your bottom lip in an attempt to not yell at her and gouge her eyes out.

You let out an angered laugh before letting her go harshly, making her head hit the bed frame with a loud thump. You ran out the hotel room, not bothering to close the door. You started running down the hallways, not even giving rindou who called you a few minutes ago a thought.