MY CO-WORKER~ (JAEHYUN)

Kinks: hand fetish, choking, spanking, degrading, praise, pegging, slapping, feminization, and many more ig-

Words: 2828

So..
you had a VERY attractive hands... you really do, it's veiny, very beautiful long fingers, fair, delicate skin. Lots of people had complimented you about them, so you were known of this..

Jaehyun was your co-worker, he was SO cute.. you had to admit it, you would catch yourself staring sometimes.. but you would just brush it off of your mind..
"he's my co-worker what the actual fuck am I thinking??!!" You would think.

Little did you know.. you weren't the only one.

Jaehyun's pov:

"Gosh I wish I could tell her.." he thought.. he had a crush on you for the past year.. he had absolutely no hope you'd like him back.. you always had been stern, treating him kinda cold.. but he just couldn't get you out of his mind.
You were a really hard working person, and he loved that so freaking much. He had always had those things that he couldn't control like.. WET DREAMS. Gahd- you had always been in his little fantasies.. he would just wake up with stained underwear, madly sweating, and panting heavily. He would instantly feel guilty.. but what could he do.

"Jaehyun could you come here take a look at that..?" You asked with fake politeness. "Yes" he came.. lost, what did he do.. he was always goofy.. and would easily mess things up. Since you were higher than him in rank in work, you would tell him to do stuff for you instead of actually doing them yourself.. you had tons of things to do, so you would leave the easy things for him.
You gave him a couple of papers to finish, but the quality of work was really bad.. he tried his best, but you was a perfectionist.. unfortunately.

After a light scolding..
"Gosh.. you're making me think that you're untrustworthy jaehyun!.. mess up one more time and-" you immediately stopped when you saw him crying.. almost sobbing.
You went to him to the other side of your desk.

"Hey hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to -" "I'm sorry, i-i am r-really sorryyy" he said while sobbing. You looked around to see a couple of workers looking at you both, you gave them a stare that made them rethink of them looking.. you took jaehyun's hand and pulled him outside the building.
"Hey.. look at me" you said softly .. but he didn't . You've always known that he's really obedient to you. You were surprised
"Jung jaehyun, look. At. Me" you said sternly this time. He did. He looked at you.

" what happened..? your work has always been one of the best, one of my favorites.. what happened jae?. Is everything okay with you?"
He shaked his head as a no.
"Tell me the problem darling.. we would solve it together, I promise ".. okay.. he blushed, whenever you'd throw a pet name like this, he'd blush.
"I don't know.. lots of things are going on in my life and I suddenly forgot how everything is done" NO. HE'S LYING. He was avoiding your eyes the whole time. He just couldn't handle you being this harsh on him.

You sighed..
"How about you come to my house this evening..? I would help you with somethings.. if you want to I mean." You said. Can he say no????? The love of his life is inviting him to her house-
"Umm okay.." he said while blushing hard thinking about what could happen AND little did he know..

Yall went back to the office like nothing happened and here comes the night .

He put on a cute pink shirt that suited his pale skin perfectly with a regular jeans and then headed to the address you had given to him.

Knock knock.

You opened the door. You were wearing a white button up shirt with a black pants and your glasses.. pretty usual for you... you looked HOT.