one night stand ~ (Yuta)

Kinks: choking, hair pulling, riding, pegging, and many more-

Words:1640

It was a one night stand.. but.. damn it meant a lot at the same time..

yall met at a party and instantly liked each other you could say.. he gave off that Rockstar vibes that you adored and you gave off that serious businesswoman vibes..

His long hair, beautiful features, attractive slim body.. he was perfect.. you felt that he's a Dom.. the look that he gave to those girls on the dance floor.. it said "I'm gonna fuck you till you're shaking.. but..

The whole thing was that your best friends planed this becauseyou were very stressed out recently but.. your assholes called 'friends' left you once you all got there.. some got a room and some went dancing..
You loved that they're having fun but you hated that you don't have a partner, you would treat him nicely.. you would caress his hair.. hold him.. tell him how beautiful he is.. how much you-
"Hey.." he said with a smile in the corner of his lips
"Hi.. do I know you?" You said.. pretty unbothered..
"You don't.. but you could~" he said, his voice filled with cockiness.

"Let me buy you a drink then" you said with a smirk.
Two, four, ten, even more shots.. 'DRUNK' would be an underestimating for what you both were feeling.
Arousal, tension, heat,. Everything was making everything more difficult, but you had to make a move..

You took his hand, and led him to the corridor where it leads to the bunch of rooms this place had.. and started making out.. kissing his neck, marking him, tasting that fine wine taste on his tongue.. everything was such a turn on..
"What's your name, darling?" You said out of breath..
"Y-yuta.. nakamoto yuta"he said blushing.
"Oohh.. a Japanese slut.." you said looking at his eyes, smirking.
"Oh.. please.. please" he begged.
"Aww cute.. begging for me already?" You amused.

After getting into a random room..

"Strip for me" you ordered.. eyes filled with lust. He started stripping just like how you asked him to do.., so obedient of him..

He was standing infront of you completely naked.. he was gorgeous
The way you were eyeing his body made his dick twitch..

"Get on your knees, honey" you ordered.
He obediently and fastly got on his knees .. when i said" fastly " I meant it. It made a really loud sound.. I'm sure it left bruises.

You got closer to him, played with his hair.. he immediately melted into your touch.. "What an obedient, good slut" you said smirking.
"Only for you, master" he said getting shy from how quickly he got THAT needy.

On top of him.. kissing him passionately while toying with his nipples.. the sounds he was making were very unholy.. you loved it.

He tried reaching for your neck but you pinned him down the bed with one hand while the other one is still playing with his sensitive nipple.." uh uh.. you don't get to touch tonight, sweetheart " you said.
"Hmmm.. yes, m-master" he moaned.
He was a moaning mess once you placed your lips and tongue on his other nipple.. it felt so good.. it felt like a dream.

"How would you like to be fucked tonight, dear?" The formality in your words made it sound so innocent and meaning nothing sexual.. but that made the amount of precum coming out of his pathetic cock increase..
"Umm.. anything you do would make me feel good, master" he said avoiding eye contact.. but he kinda meant it.. anything you would do to him would make him scream from pleasure..

"Just say it.. I wanna hear it" you said getting impatient.. the way he spread his legs for you the moment you two got in the bed.. made you know that he likes something up his cute little ass.. and you're here to make this come true.