"Pretty Boy"

Dear New Diary,

Hi my name is Edward Nygma, I'm 10 years old. I've been living at Wayne Manor with the other orphans for awhile. My mom and dad died, It was only two years ago and I remember every second of it. I want to bring the man who did this a terrible death. I will kill him. Slowly and painfully.

But anyways! That's not what this is about!!! So I've been here for about a few months now, about five? I think? Maybe! ????? I like the way I draw those ???????? Oh that's fun! Anyways! Side tracked! So recently I've been meeting the other kids and today I met the owners son! Bruce Wayne.

He's kinda pretty? Am I allowed to call boys pretty?? It doesn't feel wrong but who knows! Anyways he's pretty, I like his fluffy black hair so shiney! I kinda wanna run my hand through it, is that weird?? The other kids say I'm weird but I don't care what they say. I also really like his eyes! They are a pretty shade of blue! It's kinda like a light blue but you can see a bit of green and brown. I was paying more attention to his eyes instead of what he was saying.

He's super pale too! Which is kinda weird? Because we're always outside but I guess since he isn't an orphan he doesn't follow the rules. Oh well I think he's pretty no matter what <3 he's got a couple freckles speckled around his nose it's very light though.

He dresses weird, very fancy. Today he was wearing a white button down and black shorts. He had black straps that connected the shorts to the shirt? That made no sense either. But it's whatever!

I think we're gonna get along. I like him :)

- Sincerely, your new best friend, Edward