part 4

"hello?" eddie says

i giggle, "hi handsome" i say and lay on my back. "who is this?" he says. i sit up. "eddie..it's me, y/n.." i say knitting my eyebrows. he laughs. gosh his laugh is so adorable.
"i'm messing with you sweetheart" he says
"don't mess with me like that munson!" i shout jokingly. we talk for hours getting to know each other way better and making plans on our next "date" ;)

"are you tired y/n? it's pretty late" eddie asks.
"uhh yea i think i'm-" i stop mid sentence and heard a clock. i slowly turned to see where it was and dropped the phone. i was having a panic attack again i fell on the floor unable to shout for help.

<<eddie's pov>>
i answered the phone knowing it was y/n but i decided to prank her, i felt a rush when she called me 'handsome' we talked for a while and made plans. i asked if she was tired and she stopped mid sentence. i heard her phone fall on the floor. "y/n?!" no answer. "Y/N?!!" i shout. still no answer. "Y/N THIS ISNT FUNNY!!" silence. "I DONT LIKE THIS Y/N ANSWER!!!" i shout in the phone. i don't like yelling but she wasn't answering. then suddenly it sounded like her phone cut out and hung up.
shit.
i grabbed the walkie-talkie and tried to get in contact with dustin at least.
i started stressing out when no one answered, i lit the blunt and smoked it to chill out. 'i can't go over, her parents probably don't even know about me' i told myself. i walked back and forth trying to keep my chill. i couldn't sleep. i stayed up the whole night.
<<end of eddie's pov>>

i don't know where i am. it's cold. i look around. wait a minute..i've been here before, in my dream! i started panicking again. the vines, the red colored sky, the bats. i ran, i don't know where i was going i needed to find safety.
i found a house that looked exactly like mine. i ran inside. i looked in nancy's room for weapons. except all i found was chemistry notes from a few years ago..now that i notice it everything in the house was from a few years ago.

"y/n..they don't need you, they don't love you. end your suffering and join me" a raspy voice said. i quickly looked around. "w-who are you? what do you want from me?!" i said
"let me leave!!" i shouted.
suddenly a monster looking person appeared and started lifting me by the neck. not again. i tried kicking and shouting but it was no use. suddenly steve comes in with his needle bat and swings at the monster i fall to the ground crying. eddie along with nancy and robin appear. eddie rushes to me and put me in his arms. oh how safe i felt with him. steve robin and nancy beat the monster and make him disappear. not officially though. meaning he will come back and we need to know when. we all sat in nancy's upside down room catching our breath. i stood up and walked over to steve and gave him a tight hug. then walked to robin and nancy also giving them a tight hug. "thank you guys for saving my life..i owe you one" i said smiling slightly. "no biggie.." steve says and nancy leads both steve and nancy out the room to go find clues on how to get out. last but not least i walked to eddie.

"so am i not getting a hu-" i stopped him mid sentence with a kiss. i cupped his face with both my hands and pulled him in giving him a passionate kiss. i felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer to his torso. i felt his print. i smiled in between the kiss and laughed but kept kissing him. i pulled away and looked at him. "thank you for being my hero, i feel so safe when i'm with you.." i kissed his nose softly.

"it wasn't all just me ya know..it's my job to keep you safe whether you like it or not sweetheart, you're smile is the loveliest thing to see, i'd live every day to see you smile." he says holding my hands in his. i can tell he didn't sleep. he must've been so worried. i rubbed my thumb along his cheek. "hopefully we get outta here soon so mr munson can have a deep sleep" i giggled. he also laughed a bit and held my hand while i still rubbed my thumb on his cheek.

"EDDIE, Y/N!! COME DOWN NOW!" nancy yells from downstairs.
(a/n: *spoiler* if you watched st4, this is a time skip to when they climb the rope to get back to hawkins bc i am lazy☺️and nancy does not get stuck in the upside down in my story:3)

"after you m'lady" eddie says helping me up on the rope. i give him a kiss and climb it and fall directly on the mattress dustin, erica and max set up. i haven't seen max in a while. i got up and looked at her she didn't seem mad. "hey.." she says. "hey" i reply and get out the way so the rest can come back. "you nerds took the longest time to climb that rope" erica says tapping her foot. we laugh and all get ready to go home we all decide to meet up the next day to talk about the upside down and when the next time "vecna" would come back.

"hey um do you mind if i crash with you..?" i ask eddie. his eyes lit up. "why of course m'lady!" he says excitedly. i smile at him and he kisses me. i go and tell nancy where i will be and her and everyone else go home.
"3pm sharp!" dustin says and closes the door.
i look out the window making sure everyone left but before i could turn around i felt eddie wrap his arms around me and press himself behind me. "mm don't tease me munson i might like it" i say jokingly.

he lifted me and spinned me around. "you should only feel that way towards me princess" he said and kissed my neck. the things this man does and says to me make my knees weak. we both took a shower, he gave me one of his hellfire shirts and boxers while he went to shower i sat on his bed waiting for him to finish. his bed was soo comfortable i just rested my eyes. you know just resting them definitely not falling asleep.
i knocked out before eddie could even come back.

(a/n: i'm sorry for keeping u waiting but i should be active more starting 06-19-22 ! thanks for reading, i lob you guys !!<3)