part 7

eddie went to go turn on the shower meanwhile i looked through his closet for extra clothes. i thought of mike and how much i wanted to keep my promise and tell him me and eddie are together. but lord was eddie good at pleasing me. i felt arms wrap around my waist.

"shower is ready for you my love" eddie says kissing my neck. i giggle "okay okay let's go" i smile and grab eddie by the hand. we both get in and smile at each other. he washes my body gently and talks to me. i couldn't help but look into his pretty brown eyes and go in for a kiss. "i love you y/n.." he says. i laughed it off and moved the hair out of his eyes "you're so cute mr munson"

i love you.

the phrase im not used to.  of course i loved eddie. a lot. i can't physically say it though. maybe because i grew up with parents who don't really say it. eddie means the world to me i can't let him think badly of me just because i don't say i love him..

"earth to y/n?!" eddie says waving his hand in front of me. i snapped out of it. "huh what?" i said. "you okay?" he asked concerned. "y..yeah i'm okay" i smile slightly "wanna get out now?" i add. he nods and turns off the water and we get out. he lets me get dressed while he looks for his stash of weed. i noticed he sticks his tongue out when he's focused. i laugh at that

(tw: insecurities)
as i change into eddie's clothes i look in the mirror and see all my insecurities. how could i let eddie see that? i finish changing and sit on the edge of the tub and start to cry silently shaking my leg rapidly. i tried getting up but i fell leaving me seeing nothing but eddie rushing in.

<<eddie's pov>>
i let y/n change while i looked for my stash. as i found it and got it prepped i noticed it was awfully quiet. i went back to the stash and heard something fall. i rushed to the bathroom y/n was in and saw her on the floor.
"Y/N!! Y/N WAKE UP!!" i shouted lifting her carefully. i noticed her breathing was shortening. i rushed to call the wheelers to meet me at the hospital and quickly went back to get y/n in the car. i grabbed her hand while racing through traffic to the hospital. we got there and i ran as fast as i could to get someone to help me.

nurse: "sir please quiet down"
eddie: "HOW CAN I WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND IS LOSING HER BREATH?!"
doctor: "alright, let's get her to a room" he says to the nurse.

they put y/n in a stretcher and took her in. i wasn't allowed back. for fucks sake im her boyfriend. i paced back and forth anxiously till the wheelers got here.
<<end of eddie's pov>>

it's cold. everything is so cold. why couldn't i be happy for a more then a year? i tried waking up but i couldnt. i was stuck in an empty black hole, except the floor was water..? and it was just me. i looked around all over for an exit but no hope. i then saw eddie..he's pacing back and forth then i see my family rush in. "what happened?!" "where is she?!" "how did this happen?!" they all asked eddie at the same time. i ran towards them "IM RIGHT H-" i then get held back and pulled down as if i were drowning. i shouted but nothing came out. i got pulled back up and a tall blonde man with a white outfit was there.

"glad you're coming back to your senses y/n" he says politely. he looks awfully familiar. "let me out of here" i demanded.
"oh you can leave anytime you want, you just need to figure out how" he smiles. "what do you want from me?" i ask.
he lowers himself to my eye level and says.
"return 011 to me" before i could say anything else he disappeared. i looked around frantically.
"why did he want el..?"  suddenly a bright light came through.
i gasped pushing myself to sit up and woke up.
my nose was bleeding. i looked up to see eddie and my family sitting by my bed at the hospital.

"y/n!!" eddie shouted and got up to hug me tightly. "what happened love? i was so worried..i thought we..i thought we lost you" he says quietly. oh my goodness i have to tell mike.
as i pulled away from eddie's hug i looked at mike.
"as i promised mike, me and eddie are together now" i slightly smile. he gets up without saying anything and hugs me. "thanks for keeping it but what i'm more worried about it is why you're here.." he says going to sit back down.
i sigh and look at eddie for reassurance. he pulls a chair right next to me and holds my hand. i take a deep breath and start telling them what happened.
"so please look after el very closely keep her safe, stay by her side" i said finishing up.

they stayed quiet while processing what i just said. then the doctor comes in. "oh good you're awake" he says. he was a pretty young doctor probably early 20's. "i'm gonna need her to stay here another night to make sure the pretty lady is ready to go home" he says winking at me. i felt eddie's hand grip tightly on mine. which made me look at him.
"he's ugly..." i said very quietly so that only he can hear. then i kissed him. he laughed and felt reassured and kissed me back.
"gross y/n can you not?" mike says
"michael" mom says hitting his leg softly
nancy smiles and dad was looking like he was going to fall asleep with holly in his lap.
"well i'm glad you're okay..do you want us to come for you tomorrow?" mom asks

"i was thinking eddie can spend the night here and take me home..if that's okay" i say. mom says it's okay and they get up to leave leaving me and eddie in the room.

i make room for eddie to lay with me and we watch tv. i fidget with his rings and look at him "thank you for being there for me..i lo-" i stop. i'm getting so frustrated about not being able to say i love you. i take a deep deep breath and finally say it. "i love you mr munson" but before he can say something i crash my lips into his out of embarrassment. i could feel his smile. i love his smile ..

"i love you too y/n wheeler"

(a/n: sorry for keeping you waiting😭💔hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading loves🫶)