part 6(smut)

i haven't been shopping in so long, mom was excited to hangout with me. she took me all over the place i got a whole new wardrobe and accessories, bracelets. i love love love bracelets i got me and eddie matching ones. i really hope he likes it.

"hon why don't we get our hair done together?!" she asked. i looked at her and smiled "okay mom let's go" we went to the hair salon and we immediately got sat as if they knew we were coming.

hair stylist: "so what're we doing today?" they asked

y/n: "uhh probably like (your choice) hair?" i said shrugging

hair stylist: "you are going to look amazing!"

i smiled and said thanks and let the worker do their job. i looked over at mom she was getting this pretty perm. "you look gorgeous mom" i said. she laughed "thank you sweetie"

an hour later we finished and headed home. i absolutely loved my new look.

<<at the wheelers>>

eddie: "guysss im freaking out right now"

nancy: "relax it's not like she's gonna bite you"

mike: "yeah, plus we won't even be here we're going to the byers's so it'll be less nerve wrecking but cameras will be rolling" he laughs

eddie: "okay i guess that is a little less stressful"

dad: "alright guys they should be back anytime now let's get in the car"

eddie takes a deep breath and grabs his gift and flowers.

dad: "she will say yes, don't stress it" he says patting eddie's shoulder.

eddie: "thank you mr wheeler"

they all get in the car and head to the byers's leaving eddie behind getting ready to ask y/n to be his girlfriend.

"oh by the way im going to joyce's for a bit so i'm just gonna drop you off at home" mom says. i look at her "no worries mom, i might just take a nap and go to eddie's later" i say. she smirks and reverse parks into the driveway so i couldn't see the front. i get out and get my bags and say bye.

<<eddie's pov>>
the wheelers left and i mentally and physically prepared myself to ask y/n the most nerve wrecking question. i saw her moms car in the driveway and stepped outside, she must've not seen me yet. she got a new hairstyle, she looks so beautiful. she started walking towards me
<<end of eddie pov>>

as i walk to the door i see eddie holding my favorite flowers, candy/snacks, and a little box.
"eddie munson" i giggle "what's all this?"
"y/n wheeler you look as beautiful as always" he says and kisses my forehead "i know its not the prettiest view right now but miss wheeler, you have made me the happiest guy ever these past months, will you officially be my girlfriend?" he grinned. oh. my.. GOSH.

i felt myself turn bright red. "eddie...i..i cant.." his smile dropped. little did he know i was messing with him. i cut the crap because i hated seeing him upset. "IM KIDDING MY LOVE!!!" i dropped my bags and cupped his face and kissed him passionately. "of course i'll be yours!" tears of happiness went down my face. he sighed of relief "SHIT Y/N- my heart literally sunk" he said. i laughed "im sorry mr munson" i said as he wiped my tears and grabbed my face with one hand and pulled me into a kiss. he pulled away and gave me the flowers and candy/snacks and pulled out a small box. "ooo what's that?" i asked curiously

he opened it. it was a silver bracelet with "EM + _W" carved into it and different colored beads and charms on it. "OMG EDDIE !!! it's so pretty! i love it!! put it on me please?!" i said excitedly sticking my arm out. he laughed and put it on me. i admired it for a bit then remembered something. "WAIT! i also have something for you" i smiled and went through my bags looking for the matching bracelets.

<<eddie's pov>>
i asked her. my heart and smile dropped when she said the words "i can't" then she says she's joking and says yes. that woman is gonna be the death of me. i forgot how much she loves to joke around. i gave her the gifts which she seemed to really love, she remembered something and reach into her shopping bags saying she got me something too. it's the little things about y/n that make me lucky to have her in my life.
<<end of eddie's pov>>

"got them!" i said putting one on and grabbing eddie's hand to put it on his. "it's nothing fancy  but i thought you'd want to match all the time" i said looking into his eyes. "it's perfect, t-thank you princess" he says turning red. i grab my stuff and put it inside quickly and come back out, "let's go to your place ?" i ask him. "anything you desire my love" he says and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him and we walk to his car. he opens the door for me and lets me get in and closes it then gets in the drivers seat and we go to his place. i can't wait to tell mike. it was pretty late right now so i'll spend the night at eddie's

we get to his place and he gets off quickly to open the door for me, he sticks his hand out to help me out. i get out and close the door and he suddenly got close to me looking down into my eyes. his lower body pressed up against mine. "fuck y/n why do you have to be so beautiful, i can't control myself right now" he said in a low tone. is it hot out here??

i decided to match his energy because don't get me wrong, i'd let this man do anything to me. "is that so?" i said fidgeting with his belt. "y/n dont" he said but seemed to like it. i pulled him in by his shirt collar and made out with him he picked me up and took me inside to his room.
he dropped me gently on his bed. i looked at him as if i were begging him to continue farther. "are you sure you want to? we can wait" he says. i nod my head "please babe..i'm ready" i say then i get up and push him on the bed and get on top and start making out with him

he grabs my hips and grinds me back and forth making me tease him. i feel him getting hard. i take off my shirt and take off his, he then switches to be top "you're even more beautiful then i thought" he says smirking. "oh shut up" i say then he kisses me and goes down to my neck. he takes off my pants and panties and plays with my clit hitting the right spots. "eddie..." i moan "more"
"are you sure princess? don't want you regretting anything" he asks
"i'm sure" i say and let him go farther.
he slowly goes in taking his time "is that okay?" he asks. "mhm" i say holding back my moan.
he goes in all the way and strokes back and forth. "you're doing so good y/n.." he groans. he goes faster. "oh my g.. right there" i moan.
"i'm gonna c-" he groans and pulls out before he finishes and came on my stomach. i giggle and pull him in for a kiss. "let me clean you up love" he says and grabs a rag and wipes it off of me and helps me up. "come let's go shower" he adds. i smile so big. and go shower with him.

(a/n: so y/n how do you feel??🤭😏 but on the serious note i'm sorry the smut is bad i'll try to get better at it!)