Little Foxy

This chapter is from my book 'fluffy SKZ oneshots EP 1' but since it was the inspiration for this book, I decided to cross post it here too.

The next chapters will be new ones though.

Little: Jeongin

Caregivers: Stray Kids

Idea by: flufflyblankets

No one's POV.:

There was a secret Jeongin had been keeping for most of his life, only his parents knowing. Similar to his littlespace, the maknae had tried to hide him being a hybrid from his group as he was afraid being little would make the others not take him seriously and being a hybrid would make them see him like less of a human than them. Both secrets were revealed at the same time, as the exhaustion of being on tour had caused Jeongin to slip. While being little, the hybrid barely had any control over his animalistic features, his large fox ears popping out of his head and the bushy tail twirling excitedly at the thought of playing with his hyungs. To say the group had been shocked, would be an understatement as little Innie proudly told them that he was a four year old fox, showing off his soft ears. Luckily, the members already knew what littlespace was, as Felix had developed his during the survival show. They had only heard about hybrids in fiction but why would that make them push Jeongin away, if anything, it made the youngest even cuter as his body language got so much more expressive when he wasn't hiding his ears and tail. His ears would always perk up when he was curious or excited or they'd droop low when he was either sad or tired. When the boy was scared, he'd wrap his tail tightly around his left leg and when he was angry, it'd get even bushier.

The only problem that arose for the group, was one Jeongin had had to deal with alone for a long time already. It was almost impossible for him to hide his ears and tail when he was regressed, which wasn't really a problem when they were at the dorm but it'd become a problem, if he ended up slipping anywhere else. That happened more frequently ever since his members knew about his littlespace and had started to take care of him. Jeongin often slipped at the studio when they had to record something and he had to wait for his turn. Chan had started to keep a few coloring books and colored pencils at the studio to entertain the maknae till he had to record, which often went surprisingly well because the little's lisp was only present when speaking but not when he was singing and the boy loved singing whether he was big or little. It wasn't a problem for him to be little when they were recording but when they had to move on to the next part of their schedule, he couldn't pull himself out of it, cue Chan and Minho dressing him in loose sweatpants that could conceal his tail and putting a cute beanie on his head to hide the ears, so nobody would notice anything.

With Jeongin's struggle to pull himself back out of his headspace, it was usually already determined, if he woke up little, he'd stay little. Luckily, the next time that happened was on a day off. Shuffling out of bed, the maknae grabbed his teddy bear and made his way to Minho's room. He wanted to go to Chan but felt too little to walk to the other dorm on his own. The dancer was up in an instant when his dongsaeng climbed onto his bed and started to poke his cheek. "Good morning, little Foxy", Minho smiled, propping himself up on his elbows, "Someone woke up early today, hm?" The younger giggled, holding up his teddy bear, announcing: "Ma beaw ish hungwy!" - "He is? Then we need to change that, hm?", the dancer chuckled, moving Jeongin off his legs, so he'd be able to get up. When he was up, the little made grabby hands, so he picked the younger up and placed him on his hip. Giggling, the hybrid wrapped his fluffy tail around both of them and let his hyung carry him to the kitchen.

"What is your bear hungry for?", Minho asked, placing Jeongin onto the counter. Nibbling on the teddy's ear, the little mumbled: "Uhm..., toast! Yeah, toast!" - "And what should I put on the toast?", the older chuckled, slipping to slices into the toaster. Jeongin looked at him with big eyes, knowing exactly what he wanted but unable to pronounce it. Wriggling around, the makane got Minho to place him on the floor and waddled over to one of the cabinets, where he retrieved the jar of peanut butter. "I see, jelly too?", Minho smiled, opening the jar. Jeongin happily clapped his hands, squealing: "Jewwy pwease!" - "Alright, can you go and get your sippy cup, so I can also get you a drink and I'll spread your toast", the dancer instructed, smiling as his dongsaeng waddled back to his room to get his sippy cup. While the younger was gone, Minho spread both slices of toast with peanut butter and jelly, cutting one of them into bitesize squares. When Jeongin returned and placed the baby pink sippy cup on the counter, the older handed him the plates in return, reminding: "Careful, don't drop them. What do you want to drink? Milk or juice?" - "Appwe juicy, pwease", the maknae requested, taking both plated to the table, sitting down with his teddy bear.