{two}

-/- 002 

<> chapter two / filler <>

                          .ARIEL.

There are times that my emotions feel bruised, and the same way with a physical bruise, they take time to come and really show themselves. yet in this time I have chance to mitigate them, reduce them, render them. They're more manageable; in my opinion, anger is sadness in flight mode.

I called up uber and waited on a pathway in the middle of nowhere, I had two bars of signal but still managed to reach somebody. "where to ma'am?" the young man spoke, poking his head out the window "can you get me back to the city?, I'll find my way from there" he nods, pressing a few buttons on his satnav "hop in, that'll be $25.44" I payed the kind man and rested my head on the frame of the door. The predicted rain pattered and dripped on the window, the sky above cast a deep dark grey, summing up my mood completely. 

"Am I okay to leave you here?" He pulled up into the side of the city road. Luckily I knew exactly where I was "yes, this is fine, thankyou" I give him a smile and step out of the car, shivering at the coolness of the rain. I decided to walk to where my old roommate was staying, we still spoke and I knew he would let me crash on his couch. I didn't want to go home, that's exactly the place Billie would go.

When I reached the tall block of apartments I click on jacks buzzer. "Lord- who is it?" His voice sounded hoarse and drenched in sleep "it's Ariel dumbass, let me in" he unlocks the door, allowing me to walk up the stairs to his apartment, he stood warmingly at the entrance "long time no see" he chuckles, standing in nothing but a pair of shorts "Jesus Christ Jack, give me some sanity, cover yourself" he rolls his eyes and brings me into his home "I take it you need somewhere to stay?" I nodded, wringing the water out from my hair "what happened with her now" I throw my soaked bag on the floor, sighing in defeat "she cheated on me" i let the hair fall over my face, hoping it'll hide the fact in on the verge of tears.

"That doesn't surprise me" jack patted the space next to him, encouraging me to sit "but hey, do you know the best way to get back at a cheater?" I shake my head, causing a smirk to appear over his lips "you become the cheater" he clearly has been through this before "so you're telling me to go fuck some hispanic girl who calls me daddy?" His eyes widen, vigorously shaking his head "please no"  a small chuckle came with his words "so what? I don't have many options" he points to himself and I scrunch up my face in disgust "I fucked you in high school, that was all" he looked offended, repositioning himself "okay, but that'll release all of your anger" maybe he was right. A questioning silence come upon us, the air filled with tension.

"Fuck it.."  In that split second before his touch, every nerve in my body and  brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible. This was definitely the best way to release all that I've been feeling.

He lead me into his room and Jack stands close enough for me to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches. I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble me as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts and we start to move like partners in a dance. Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. but it didn't feel like love. just pleasure.

With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, undoing my shorts, pulling them off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. My head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping my lips.

Then before I know how it happened we are naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. "please Jack" I say needily, I feel his hand enter from below; moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body. 

Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe. "beg for it" he slurs, I let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he's on me again, fucking me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for my brain to start working again first.

A/n : I cannot write straight smut it disgusts me 

- the next morning -

"Billie is spamming your phone y'know Ari" Jack picked up my phone, showing the 45 missed calls and 124 messages. "Maybe we should make last night a regular thing?" He asked, jumping up onto a chair beside the island. "Thankyou for last night, but no, I've had my fun now" he nods, giving me some of his clothes as the rain soaked through my bag onto my clothes. I quickly change and say my goodbyes, I couldn't avoid the problem forever. 

- - - 

Now for the dreaded jouney back home..

- - - 

A/n : this one is short I know 

1044 words