CHAPTER - 2

Mehek was moving in her sleep as she was hearing the people shouting or talking loudly . she got irritated and woke up from her sleep .Her head got hit by a rod or something .she rubbed her head . while rubbing her head  she thought why was there a rod on top of her bed and from where were the noises coming from . she opened her eyes and was shocked by what she saw. she was inside a small tin like structure it looked like a tent . she went out and what she saw shocked her even more .  she saw people she didn't knew and the surrounding . where was she ? more important question was how did she even get here? what she saw blew her mind. so many people with the burning mash and shouting "jay jay kaali". she thought it was just a dream so she pinched her self . but she was still there . suddenly a hand grabbed her. there was lady saying "come let go to the kaali puja" . mehek didn't even get a chance to ask her who was she? where was she? but she still went with her.

<MEHEK POV>

what is going on? how did i get here? still confused what was happening . she looked at the woman who held her hand . she looked familiar to her .Not just the women but the whole scene which was going on felt similar.

"what the hell is happening to me?" <internally talked to herself>

"am i still dreaming? but it doesn't seems like a dream. it feel so real to be true"

she stopped by the scene in front of her eyes. what she saw made her eyes widen with confusion and shock. she rubbed her eyes but still the scene was the same.

she saw garuda performing the puja. she was so confused what was happening why was she here? she knew that this was definitely not a dream. she saw garuda as he was walking down the stairs with a weapon  . she heard one man shouting to start playing the trumpets. when the trumpet started playing the people where now more afraid of what was gonna happen. garuda reached down to the water. mehek remembered the scene . soon the people that were going to be slaughtered .the three men who came to kill garuda. but after knowing this he did not kill them but saved them for the time till kaali maa procession. the people who came with so much courage that they will be saved by rocky now were nervous their faces were now pale . they couldn't find rocky . but they didn't knew that they are gonna be saved. mehek had closed her eyes  she was afraid to watch the man being killed. never she thought she would experience another death after her parents death. the second man also got killed. she opened her eyes as she heard murmurs going on she knew the reason for it. the third man had freed himself. graruda tried to reach for his weapon but felt its absence he turned and there came a man rising from the water with garuda's own weapon. garuda's body fell down in the water. she heard everyone shouting for what had happened. 

she saw someone rising from the water it was rocky

she saw someone rising from the water it was rocky . he started walking toward the kaali mata's statue . the people were still shocked . the trumpets started playing for his possession.  they had felt he left them but they were wrong. where else kulkarni had informed everyone about the death of garuda . but did he know that the people relaxed from hearing garuda's death were now to face more powerful and dangerous man who they wont be able to bring down this time.