CHAPTER - 4

The sunlight was falling on her eyes . she stirred in her sleep trying to go back to sleep but she couldn't. she sat up and stretched her body. she got up and panicked for a second were was she? she remembered about being in kgf and all. her thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door. she saw fatima standing there.

"i was going to come wake you up" said fatima. "i got up just now" replied mehek in a sleepy tone. "get ready you know we have work to do . we also have make food for him(rocky)". mehek freshened herself up.

 mehek freshened herself up

<MEHEK POV>

fatima and i had made food for rocky that was served to him . i don't understand why am i the one for the duty of cooking? where is fatima left she hasn't come till now. she promised me that we will roam in the field of kgf. i really want to see how it looks rocky's kgf. by the way what should i call fatima i mean calling her by the name is weird. lost in my thoughts i didn't even notice fatima came. "now i am free lets go i will show you the fields as promised" said fatima. "listen what should i call you . i mean you are older than me calling you by your name sound rude. can i call you amma?" "sure beti. you are just like my child". replied fatima with a smile. "come on lets go".

we were down in the fields it was so large. i met so many new people they all were very kind to me. they all knew me but i didn't of course . but how ? she still couldn't get it. she suddenly heard fatima amma shouting on someone it seemed like a young boy in his early 20s. he left running from there. mehek went near fatima " amma what happened? who was that?". "that was my son farmaan" . "where did he go ? he seemed in a hurry ". " sahib(rocky ) had called him". [ A/N- in hindi dubbed version of kgf fatima called him sahib]. fatima left from there . she seemed upset. why would it be so? curiosity filled her and she went after farmaan . she stopped at a distance from them and saw people with gun and there he was standing confidently over there. he was teaching them how to use a gun . she also saw vanaram over there. what was he doing ? wasn't he with garuda ? what is going on? she was met with another pair of eyes rocky's . he looked intimidating to her. she saw his eyes going small . he was now starring at her. she felt weird so she left.

<ROCKY'S POV>

i was there in the fields training the people how to fire. i felt someone looking at me . when i turned around i saw the girl from that night. i couldn't stop thinking about her after i saw her that night. i looked into her eyes . she had a scared look on her face when i looked at her. she ran from there. did i scare her? i asked the man behind me " hey do i look scary to you?" the man replied " no bhai". " sach sach bata bhai". " you look scary sometime bhai" said the man. i looked scary even so how is she every where i am at. that night to , here too and the food she cooked.

<FLASHBACK>

food was served to us. when i ate the food it was so delicious it reminded me of my mothers food taste. " who made this food ?" "why is it not good sahib?" asked fatima. "it is thats why i am asking" . "mehek made this food sahib". "mehek who?" i asked. "she is the one who you saw that night ". so that girls name is mehek . "ok ,now you can leave".