CHAPTER-5

<MEHEK>

I was running to my room or i was running away far from rocky . i stopped a took a deep breathe and tried to calm myself down. i looked around to were i have come . i looked around "wow ! good job mehek now you have lost your way back to your room". i mentally slapped myself for my foolishness. i turned to the view in front of me it was sooo beautiful . i could see all the kgf from here . i was gawking  at the scenery in front of me but i felt a sudden chill. felt someone was behind me . i tried to look behind and saw someone's shadow  . i closed my eyes in fear and started to pray to god. i felt a hand on my shoulder and was turned around i shouted and felt a hand on my mouth . i tried to remove the hands from my mouth . when i heard a voice. " why are you shouting ? main kya bhoot hu kya?" i opened my eyes and saw rocky in front of me. "how did you get here? were you following me?" "huh ? what are you saying?" i scrunched by eyebrows and realize his hand was covering my mouth. i signaled him to remove his hand. "ohh" rocky said . "now what were you saying?" i said "were you following me?" " oh please i have more important things i my life to do ". "then how are you here huh?" "i came here because my room is here". 

i closed my eyes and tried to calm myself

i closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. " now i believe that you came here delibrately ". "oh please why would i even come here ?" she saw rocky coming towards her not wanting to talk to him she ran off. rocky saw her running away and smiled to himself . why was she so cute he said to himself. 

<ROCKY>

i saw her running again . i smiled to myself . i frowned what was happening to me ? he remembered her playing with the children yesterday . she was laughing with them.  he remembered the way she helped the people and respected them. he also remembers how innocent she is . that was enough to remind him that if he comes in her life she wont be these things again. he had to keep her away from his world . he couldn't be selfish. he went to sleep with her thoughts. 

in the shadow there was someone who was listen to there conversation too.

<NEXT MORNING>

{MEHEKS CLOTHS}

{MEHEKS CLOTHS}

there was a knock on meheks door she got up and opened the door and saw rocky standing in front of her. 'what do you want know?" she said. he did not say anything and looked at her with a cold gaze. she furrowed her eyes . why was he looking at her. he held her wrist and started to take her somewhere with him." where are you taking me?" but rocky remained silent . they came across a room . rocky opened the door and the scenery shocked her. in the room there was rajendra desai , andrew , daya, gurupandian and reena. there eyes widened when they saw her . 

<FLASHBACK>

rocky had called for a meeting with rajendra desai, andrew , gurupandian and daya. to show them that he had found about the nine mines . while there a meeting going own a man came inside the room and went to rocky and whispered about something. he glanced over to rajendra desai. he went out of the room and walked towards mehek room and now they are here. 

SORRY EVERYONE I WASN'T UPLOADING THE STORY AS I WAS BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY