ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴇᴇɴ ↬↣↫ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

Tw; mentioning of an eating disorder
⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄

⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯I don't know what's right and what's real,anymoreAnd I don't know how I'm meant to feel, anymoreWhen do you think it will all become clear?'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
I don't know what's right and what's real,
anymore
And I don't know how I'm meant to feel,
anymore
When do you think it will all become clear?
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

The Fear ~ Lily Allen
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄

OLIVE DRAGGED HER FEET as she walked towards the potions classroom to meet with Slughorn before the summer vacation began. After that she would begin her sixth year. If she even made it that far.

Olive questioned if she was dying. Her skin had always been pale but now it was almost see through. Her dark circles were darker than ever before, her cheeks were sunken and her hair was bristle and messy. Oh, and she had lost a lot of weight. With no apatite, even when she was scheduling her meals three times a day, she rarely got just about enough into her system to be able to not faint again.

Even if she was to stuff herself with all of her favourite foods, she couldn't enjoy it. Olive didn't really like anything now, much less taste anything. And, she couldn't feel if she was full or not.

"Miss Evans!"

Olive was surprised at Slughorn's reaction to seeing her. He had never been this happy to see her. "Professor," she nodded politely as she walked over to where he was sat at his desk.

"Take a seat," he motioned to the wooden chair with his hand, a smile on his face. She complied and waited for him to speak again. She didn't have to wait long. "I must say I'm impressed." She looked at him questioningly. "Your scores on your OWL exam exceeded my expectations greatly, I must say." He smiled at her, waiting for her to react.

"Is that my grade?" She asked, confused.

Slughorn's smile faltered, "yes. It is" Olive only nodded, which didn't seem to make sense to the older Professor. "Are you not . . . satisfied?" He asked.

"Oh, I am." Olive said before giving him her best smile. It was weak and didn't reach her eyes.

Slughorn frowned slightly, "are you feeling alright, Miss Evans?"

"Yes. I am okay." She replied robotically.

"Okay then," he said, clearing his throat awkwardly.