ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ ↬↣↫ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

⋄⋄⋅⋅✺⋆⋄•☽❁☙❁♥︎❁❧❁☾•⋄⋆✺⋅⋅⋄
Disclaimer: this chapter is mostly from Petunia Evans perspective.

⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯Oh don't you find it strange? Only thing we share is one last nameDid I beat you at your own game? Typical of me to put us all to shame

⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
Oh don't you find it strange?
Only thing we share is one last name
Did I beat you at your own game?
Typical of me to put us all to shame

The Family Jewels ~ MARINA
⋯℘☠︎❧♥︎☙☠︎℘⋯
⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆⋄⋅⋆

PETUNIA EVANS HAD ALWAYS been an outcast.   At least in her family, that is. Ever since her two younger sisters had proved themselves special, she had been treated like she was nothing. Like she was the freak.
But she wasn't, they were the freaks.

They could shoot out magic from wooden sticks for gods sake. From what Lily had told her when the twins arrived back from their first year at Hogwarts, some people would also choose to occasionally fly on broomsticks and chase flying balls around. And one of those said balls, would violently fly at the players and chase them, trying to hit them and make them fall off their brooms.

That was their way of having fun.

Flying on brooms and avoiding getting knocked off them.

People with magic were violent in nature. Not only because of that strange broomstick game, but, also because she had seen what magic could do with her very own eyes.

The first time she had seen magic, sure, she could admit that it had been incredible; but she had also seen one of the twins put the other twin to sleep using it.
And then had explained to Petunia that only she could wake her up again.
What would happen if they decided to put that kind of magic on her?
Maybe she wouldn't even know if they did.

Lily had 'accidentally' using magic on her once. When the twins were seven and Petunia was eleven.
Lily had 'accidentally' made her grow horns out of her ears.
It had hurt, a lot.
It had been as a response to Petunia stating that deer were stupid and shouldn't be Lily's favourite animal just because they're pretty.

Olive had said Petunia's favourite animal was stupid, so why couldn't Petunia say that theirs were too?

Lily had gotten really angry, started crying and before they both knew it — Petunia was screaming in agony as antlers were growing out of her ears.
Even then Petunia hadn't hated her sisters. Although she feared them, she hadn't hated them.
No, when the three sisters were young, Petunia had cherished them both dearly. She helped in teaching them how to swim at the small river just a few hundred meters from their house, taken them to play at the playground on multiple occasions, let them borrow and play with her dolls and even showed them her favourite place in the entire world.