CHAPTER QUANDALE

Turd person P.O.V:

Ass Jake holds y/n's hand, they both went in the classroom early than the others.

Jake looks at y/n and said, "what would you like to do now"?

Y/n responded with, "idk I guess just kiss you"?

Y/n leaned in for a hot sexy sweaty balls kiss. Jak turnz into an 3m0 w01f wh1l3 k1zz1ng y/n. (Jake turns into an emo wolf while kissing y/n. Idk I just felt like adding it) as y/n opened their ass they say that Jake becum a wolf. 🙀🙀

The hot bald treacher cums in and said, "Y/N, UR A FUCKING ZOOPHILE GTFO MY CLASSROOM IM CALLING THE POLICE ON UR ASS‼️‼️"

Y/n lets go of Jake and ran away crying like a little fucking girl.

As y/n hid inside the lockers, y/n. saw their locker and crawled to it. They opened the locker greeted by a picture of Jake and a paper that has his onlyfans username. (I've never used onlyfans so idfk)

They blushes as they also saw a picture of Jake's big oily sweaty booty. He has no pp tho so no dick. But goddamn, he's THICC. thicker than the 4th grade girls and the 1st grade girls. Y/n pissed on the picture and blushed. Jake ran in the halls looking for y/n. He heard pissing inside one of the rooms and went there. As Jake went inside the room he say y/n pissing on one of his pictures while blushing.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BAKA‼️"

Y/n creamed out.

Jake calmed them down and said, "y/n, remember that I said I had a secret?"? Y/n nodded their head. "Well my secret is that I liked you, I liked you since 69 B.C.E". Y/n blushed after he said that and they both kiss and the school shooter finds them and joins in.

THE END😻‼️