CHAPTER SINK HOLE

TURD PERSON P.O.V:

Y/n was hoping the day to cum. Waiting for Jake to notice them. They would sometimes creep around the corner to see him. "He's so sexy, I want to clap his cheeks 😔😔".. y/n said to themself.

At the end of school, y/n felt confident, they felt like assking him on a date. They also have confidence that he will remember them.

Y/n CAME to Jake and Jake looked at them, confused on why they CAME up to him. Y/n stuttered out,
'H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey j-jake.. w-will u g-go on a d-d-date with m-me? I hope y-you remember me cuz w-we met in 4-4-4th grade and ur kinda s-sexy UWU papi". Jake was slowly remembering them and said, "Y-y/n ⁉️ is that you⁉️⁉️" y/n replied with a nod and Jake added, "yes I want to go on a date with u again,  the other girls were not like u. Ur not like other girls."

(or whatever gender you'd prefer I respect that)

Y/n's eyes shined and said, "ok papi chulo, what time?" Jake said at 69:00AM in the McDonald's play place at the ball pit. Y/n agreed to that time and they were free at that time too.

They both walked home together and kissed when they both got to y/n's  goofy ah house.

Y/n got in their house and jumped in bed creamed in their pillows that their parents had to check up on them. Y/n was so happy. They knew nothing would be wrong, or will it? We'll never know 😈😈